The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Fairies... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Some of you might be interested in this short film regarding fairy folklore produced by a young film student called Jemma Riley-Tolch. She popped over to the Lebanon Circle Magic Castle to do a short interview which is included (highly edited though as I do waffle on a bit!)

http://www.vimeo.com/23283802

Great work I'm sure you'll all agree....

Dan

Lebanon Circle
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
I definitively agree. Smile
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
My magician friend David, has a male fairy colleague who assists him with the performance of his magic, e.g. this fairy (if bribed) will enter David’s Floating Ball so it really levitates. But too my point. The fairy (and I won’t give his name without David’s permission) was highly incensed and insulted by the insinuations in this film. Exasperated he said that humankind (his word) deserved what they missed by their blatant disbelief, and would get what was fairly coming to them. So that’s the opinion out of one true fairy’s mouth. I’m just saying…

Walt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Fairies... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL