The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Triple Threat, Real man or Infinity Wallet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
timski523
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, England
226 Posts

Profile of timski523
Only the is here, I do think it will allbe a bit unbalanced this review, it does not sound as though hardly anyone here has got the infinity wallet!
And to be fair I have not got the triple threat!
What I would say about the IW the ctw is such a smooth process and the slide works a treat
I have used all the multimuple outs for many things, and the peek is such a great little punch.
In fact I have had it since January and am yet to use half the funtions!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2011-05-09 10:24, mahucharn wrote:
My only problem with the Real Man's Wallet is that I find it very difficult to perform CTW as the move is very hard to perform with the sl****.

I have played around with many and I mean MANY CTW's I find that for me the Real Mans Wallet is the best in this style...
You say you find it hard for the S#$%^ but I found that is I sandwhich the card the friction makes it a lot easier to load, I have My license and another laminated card in my wallet. I use the one behind my license as the S#$%^ so when I reveal the card ends up BEHIND my license.... Here this is a video of me doing this effect with the Real Mans Wallet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2nZnmxyl0

Hope you like and it helps..
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Quote:
On 2011-05-10 02:17, Tony Curtis wrote:
What about The Undercover Wallet.

Tony Curtis

I own the Undercover Wallet which Tony did a great job making. It's a nice quality leather. It's similar in function to the Triple Threat, but the Undercover wallet isn't made to "hold" the loaded card quite as snugly after it's loaded. The card ends up inside a zippered compartment as opposed to a buttoned compartment which is nice.

I actually modified my Undercover wallet with a couple magnets so that the outside pocket flap locks into place when closed. This secures the loaded card better and it also enables the wallet to achieve a no palm load very similar to another wallet released recently.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5316 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2011-05-10 02:17, Tony Curtis wrote:
What about The Undercover Wallet.

Tony Curtis

I haven't tried it, Tony. Nothing against it though! Smile

Thanks!

Jim
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
But I use Triple threat as a palm wallet. It is actually the best because when you load it, the slit is sideways and your elbow doesn't come up to push in the card. There is no movement when you slide the card sideways.

I mean really, No palm wallets? Get Mike Close's books and learn to palm. You will thank me.
James

Quote:
On 2011-05-10 00:45, J-Mac wrote:
I have a whole lot of CTW wallets, including Tony's Triple Threat and also his Hip Pocket Bombshell. The Triple Threat wallet is one of the best, if not the best, no-palm CTW wallets on the market. I don’t have the Real Man's wallet though I do have Tony's Modifier which allows you to make almost any regular wallet into a CTW wallet with a loading very similar to Real Man's. I don’t have any problems loading the Modifier though it is tough to get the loaded card out of the compartment! I haven't tried the Infinity yet.

JCheng, it depends on how you are most comfortable loading the wallet. Are you OK with palming a card? A lot simpler than it seems if you haven't. If you prefer a No-palm wallet definitely get the Triple Threat. You can't go wrong with it.

Jim
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
bbguy09
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of bbguy09
Quote:
On May 10, 2011, paisa23 wrote:

I have played around with many and I mean MANY CTW's I find that for me the Real Mans Wallet is the best in this style...
You say you find it hard for the S#$%^ but I found that is I sandwhich the card the friction makes it a lot easier to load, I have My license and another laminated card in my wallet. I use the one behind my license as the S#$%^ so when I reveal the card ends up BEHIND my license.... Here this is a video of me doing this effect with the Real Mans Wallet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2nZnmxyl0

Hope you like and it helps..

Brother, you just unlocked this bad boy for me in a big way! Thank you!

I've been using this wallet for years and never thought to use a s***e "sandwich". I just tried it with a photo on the back and my ID against the window, and WHOA! What a difference. Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Triple Threat, Real man or Infinity Wallet? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL