The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Totally impromptu Bill in any fruit. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
283 Posts

Profile of k
Hello everyone,

Sometimes, when I don't need to have a perfect appearance, I tend to let my right thumb nail grow in order to play guitar...

Well.. I'll be bold and say it really helps a lot for an impromptu Bill in almost ANY FRUIT routine.

One day, after a music session, a friend asked me to perform "the crasiest trick he'll ever see" (mind you, he saw many of my "miracles" in the past so he's a hard fooler now... or at least he puts the standards very high.

Now I usually don't do "tricks on demand" but depending on my mood, I'll still do something anyway.

So what I did was ask him for for a 20€ cause if I was to do some miracles, I'd need to have some cash right ?, make him sign it or mark it any way he wanted, rolled it in a tube and started to do some cigarette routine with which he was clearly NOT very impressed (seen it many times allready), then "putted" it in my pocket tongue in cheek going in the line of "there you go, MAGIC for you, it's gone to chinatown now, thanks for the tip.!" and casually took some oranges to juggle with them...

Now when asked to give him back the 20, I threw him an orange and told him that would cover for his "expense"... Some friendly fighting ensued of course...

You couldn't beleive his face when he found HIS bill in his orange >.<

:D

Now that manner can work with Oranges, bananas, lemon, clementine... Apple is a big nono.
Good times...

I'd have to work on a nice routine or some better presentation, but mind you, the trick was in the spur of the moment...
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
Sagar
View Profile
New user
India
36 Posts

Profile of Sagar
Nice!
There is one force I can always - ALWAYS - rely on - gravity.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Great Magic!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
Great suggestion - thanks for sharing!
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
Thanks, but I still don't know if it's practical or not. A lot can go wrong when you brute force your nail in like that in front of the spectator.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Totally impromptu Bill in any fruit. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL