The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dee Christopher Competition - Win EVERYTHING!! Plus EXCITING NEWS!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Mindlapse.net has just moved! We're now all set up in the new premises and ROCKIN' like ever before! To celebrate this, we're running a competition! Smile

From now until Sunday, EVERY purchase will be placed into a prize draw to win EVERYTHING. (excluding Nu-Sense)

Visit http://www.Mindlapse.net NOW to enter!! It's the perfect time to pick up one of our newest releases or best sellers!! (I recommend THE KNOWLEDGE if you haven't already got it as it's on special offer right now!!)

Every download on the site will be sent direct to your inbox. There will be ONE grand prize winner, who will get all the downloads sent to them and 5 runners up who will receive one free download of their choice and a 50% off voucher to use at any time.

ALL purchases made before sunday will receive a 25% off voucher to use at any time!

Good luck!

On to the exciting announcement - Mindlapse.net, The1914.com and TitanasMagic.com have joined forces to bring you an AMAZING new deck of cards. Go to www.BicyclexXx.com to find out more...

ROCKnROLL!

DCX
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Just to note, that's a copy/paste of my latest newsletter, I've not changed accounts! Smile

DCX
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Yeah I probably should have mentioned your request for its posting!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dee Christopher Competition - Win EVERYTHING!! Plus EXCITING NEWS!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL