The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » That's it. I'm outta here, bye! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
It's been great knowing ya! Some less than others.

Thanks,
TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2556 Posts

Profile of critter
You were the only one (in this section) who got my jokes Smile
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
What's up with that?
Kevin Gerrone
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gerrone
Bye
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Hey Nipps,,,where you going,,,I never left when you got here !!!

Look,,theres no one here worth leaving for and words on the net are cheap,,,,decent people are of value and we all know whats what so come on down and kick some ass with me cos Im feeling lonely !!

Ken
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
This reminds me of the time Jim and I were cuttin up jackpots on the lot...To clarify, by "lot" I mean "Facebook", and by "jackpots" I mean "Superpoke".
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Smile
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Quote:
On 2011-05-12 09:59, Martin_Ling wrote:
This reminds me of the time Jim and I were cuttin up jackpots on the lot...To clarify, by "lot" I mean "Facebook", and by "jackpots" I mean "Superpoke".

Thanks Martin I just shot coffee out of my nose, the amazing blockhead java fountain!!

And Jim you made me remember a call in contest on the radio where one of the trivia questions was "How many time is 'please don't go' said in the song?"

And Nipps, don't even sweat people on the internet it's not worth it.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
I left ages ago and you came back, and now you are out the door pretty much the day I arrive again. Are you trying to tell me something Nipps?
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Well, apparently it is NOT an easy task to cancel your Café membership. It's like the Bloods and the Crips, there's no way to leave. Let me give everyone some insight: I began my act in the late 1990's. I had a horrible tear in '04, retired from stage shows in '06, suffered a shattered pelvis from a DUI idiot in '08. My wife gave birth to my first child 6 months ago. I have a heavy mortgage on my 300 year old colonial home in the suburbs, work 40 hours a week in 4 piercing shops to keep everything alive. If I get spare time, I like to forge and weld sculptures. I collect 8 track tapes (up to almost 400 now). I've been a member of this Café since 2005, watched Slim's DG get destroyed before that. I am NOT here to be anyones punching bag, doormat, or fecalstorm target. I will be 37 in a month, this past year has been the best in my entire life, I couldn't be happier with how things are going for me right now. I shouldn't have to prove myself to anyone. I apologize if my decision to leave seems hasty, but one can only take hit after hit, day after day until one's limit has been broken. The stress isn't worth it. It's easy for me to simply delete the link to this area of the Café from my favorites list. I may lurk and check out what's new, but don't ever expect me to put my heart out on the line here ever again. A good friend told me, arguing on the internet is like being in the Special Olympics.... even if you win, you're still ret**ded. I choose to not compete.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I have walked away and taken a break before. Many times actually. Over very similar reasons. I have been doing this my whole life. I don't have to prove anything to anyone except myself. Do I still get a little steamed over stupid comments. Maybe a little but I laugh them off more than anything.

I have made some wonderful "friends" here. Some really great guys. They share and assist. AND you guys have more puns than I can shake a stick at.

So I hope you make it back man. Till then us ret**ds will be here.
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
Deja Vu.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Loud and clear Nips. But 37? Geez...wait till you're almost 70 and still have to guard your own back from the transient, terminally disrespectful and stupid mofos. Smile Also glad to hear your shiznit is cookin' in the real world.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-05-13 18:24, Doug Higley wrote:
Loud and clear Nips. But 37? Geez...wait till you're almost 70 and still have to guard your own back from the transient, terminally disrespectful and stupid mofos. Smile Also glad to hear your shiznit is cookin' in the real world.

Doug

The only "transient, terminally disrespectful and stupid mofos" are the ones that make claims they can't back up! Would you like some examples Old Freind?...Only Nippy knows why he left, and until he comes clean why, making assumptions can at best be only opinion and speculation....
Evel Knievel

Kevin Gerrone
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gerrone
Well stated Jim

Posted: May 13, 2011 7:09pm
Doug, ive been meaning to ask you, did you ever get the original art work from your Ripley cartoon? That would look great framed in your place! Still very happy for you!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Jim I have no idea why he's leaving exactly, definately speculation but I've been on his side and his friend through a few 'storms'. My 'transient' comment is directed at FORUM transients, not necessarily this Forum either...that come and go...drop a bomb and use multiple alternate names...ie: trolls.

I am fortunate here in the Café to have many friends (you included) who I can rely on...Nips does too but it can get to you. Maybe you misunderstood my post...but my point was it doesn't matter how old you get, the gunslingers are still riding through town...Smile

Kevin: I have a 'copy' nicely framed which was givin as a gift. The Artist however said to give it some 'time' and the original should find its way to me. Smile And thank you!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
With you on this Doug, we all have our faults but friends are friends through thick and thin cos that`s what friendship is all about.

Regarding claims,,,we all make those,,,Curator (Definition,,,,one who takes care of in your case the unusual) Now what you take care of may be unusual to many but not to us all,,,to some of us freaks it would be normal !!! So claims from oneself, self proclamation is tangent and the perception of self proclamation is from the individuals opinion.

To the idiots who have nothing better to do than spend time in disruption (Osama types) Who come on here with O posts and then stir the ****e,,,so sad,,for their only claim to fame is havoc. To treat with contempt such fools, to unite against these idiots is the best way to deal with them cos to ignore seems to incite even more. So take the sledge hammer and hit them on the head in the early stages so that those with better tasks in life can get on with living without the disruption of fools.

I take exception to bully`s,,,whether it be in print or verbal,,this last week we have seen such bullying on here, its not right, moral and completly cowardly. Summed up by one word,,,Scum.

So if they cross my path I will stand up to be counted, not gloat and do nothing.

Ken.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
"...this last week we have seen such bullying on here,..."

I only read the occasional thread anymore around here and especially avoid the combative ones.
The Café is on a short leash anymore. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » That's it. I'm outta here, bye! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL