The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » That's it. I'm outta here, bye! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,,,yet to be mastered or understood by the Yanks bur perfected by the Brits.
Seems Nipps is the sensible one, keep head down = no agro,,,get the feeling children throw toys out of pram when they cant find anyone to fight with!!!

Ken.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Nipps has a 300 year old House, Beautiful Child and Wife to tend to..Quite frankly, He got sick of Pompous Brits and their masterful sarcasm that hardly anyone understood... So he retreated to the really important things in Life such as chillin to retro music played out on vintage 8-tracks...God Bless him!..We should all be so fortunate...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Stigmata
View Profile
New user
A small remote village in NAM
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Hahah 8 tracks. I just had to explain what a casette was to some kid. I tried explaining it as "A smaller version of an 8 track, if I am reading the wall paintings correctly in my parents cave."
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I still use a tape deck in the show so boggoff you lot.
Pompous Brits,,,rubbish, you should see us smashing windows and beating on the Police,,little ol Ladies screaming as I nick their Plasma TV sets,,,we aint pomps,,were scum (So that meens were Showmen,,,) Right.

We are right up there with the Curators, The Meditators and Pronesticators,,,we are as one,,,all for one and the one is me.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2011-08-14 14:53, Kondini wrote:
We are right up there with the Curators, The Meditators and Pronesticators,,,we are as one,,,all for one and the one is me.

Cheerio then...G-day!..
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Stigmata
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Cheerios are not very tastey. Wait a second it just hit me. The honey nut cheerio's bee is ruled by a queen. Is he British or Canadian or is that just coincidence?
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Fruity Pebbles are a bit 'queenish' as well...but dang they're good...
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Stigmata
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Fruity Pebbles are amazing if you use them in place of rice crispies in rice crispie treats.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Food Of The Gods
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
"Every time I try to get out---they pull me back in'. Good luck Nipps!

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » That's it. I'm outta here, bye! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL