The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 'Be' by Kyle MacNeill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RyanAdams
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of RyanAdams
Hi All,
I have recently been indulging in Kyle MacNeill's latest eBook - 'Be'. I was initially planning on reviewing this book's wonderfully wacky contents, however I'm just going to share the basics with you. Kyle has centred this book around a scientific theme (with 'Be' being shortened from the element of Beryllium) which is fully explained in the interesting philosophical section of the eBook. We are then treated to 7 lovely (but slightly warped!) card routines aswell as 2 further moves.
Kyle's in-depth knowledge of card magic is evident in each routine; showing this young chap's massive potential. I could go through the highlights of the eBook but to save time, simply buy the thing!!! I will certainly play with a few of the ideas from 'Be' and I am sure that everyone who reads this will do the same. There really is something for everyone (cardies atleast!). The only concern I have about 'Be' is that it's too good for someone of such a young age in magic...and it makes me a little...ok...VERY jealous! Each eBook Kyle releases seems to do him wonders in promoting his name and brand of 'warped' card magic and it will not be long before he hits the scene big time! So for this reason, this eBook is worth the little investment that it is.
Here endeth my opinion! Well done Kyle, I hope there is more to come! http://www.lybrary.com/be-p-105744.html

Best,
Ryan Adams
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks!
Woeee!
:)

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Also includes a cool essay! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 'Be' by Kyle MacNeill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL