The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Was My Face Red by Bev Taylor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
What is the best Comedy Color Changing Silk routine in my opinion?

Well finally, Fabjance Magic has offered this wonderful routine for sale for all to enjoy once again. I have been doing this routine for over 50 years and it is fun to perform, and the audiences seem enjoy the ride as well.

I guess the best part is in the explaination when you show the silk you just put into your fist, but it is not there. Lots of laughs for me as well as those watching.

Pat Page has a nice 'tag' line with his version, and is equally entertaining. But, Bev Taylor's was the original one I learned, and I stick with this one. Just a personal thing for me, hopefully, it will become a personal thing for you.

I highly recommend, if you do not have a sold routine for your Comedy Color Changing Silk, then give this a try, you will not be disappointed.

This is only the booklet explaining the routine, use your own silks and gimmicks or use any that you have been thinking of purchasing. I use the Rice Palmo and their silks will hold up to use, they are perfect for this effect.

http://www.magicmgmt.com/shop/
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Looks like the booklet is sold out now and John Fabjance will be making a DVD of the routine in the near future.

He is also resurrecting the Russ Walsh line of Canes and many of the products that made Fabjance products famous in the 1960's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Was My Face Red by Bev Taylor (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL