The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aw Snap! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
I just downloaded this from Penguin Magic this morning. And, I can perform it after few minutes. This is a very easy to handle trick.

No chance to perform it to the real world yet. But, I believe that this will be a not bad effect. Imagine the effect from Crazyman Handcuff. Crazyman Handcuff has been a trick for several years yet it is still able to amaze the crowd.

If you are doing Crazyman Handcuff, you may like to include this effect after it. After showing that a rubber band can penetrate through another rubber band, the effect is good. How about when almost half deck of the cards can penetrate through the rubber band? I think it will plus to the impact. In addition, you can mention that the rubber band is intelligent enough to find out your selected card out from the rest.

I suggest that whoever is doing this effect, start it by not taking out the deck of cards out of the box. Start it by showing that the deck of cards is tied with the rubber band. Show the whole deck of cards tied with rubber band to the spectator(s). Allow the spectator(s) to touch it. Then, proceed with the trick. When you have tied up the deck of cards with the rubber band again, simply throw the whole deck onto your hand to show that the cards are secured by the rubber band. By then, your audience will already be convinced that the deck is secured tightly by the rubber band without you telling them.

This effect starts clean and ends clean. Completely examinable before and after the effect. One concern is that as like other Downloads, hope that no one will post the secret online.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aw Snap! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL