The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Brand new magic show in malta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
As this is the news section of the site I thought it only apt that I pasted my press release here about my new magic theatre opening shortly in Malta. If anyone is ever on the island of malta and looking for a great night outbe sure to drop me a line!

PRESS RELEASE 16/5/2011

The Secret is Out!

On the 1st June 2011, a new kind of mystery will be unleashed on the magical Mediterranean island of Malta.
Marvelous Magician, Mr. Matthew Wright (former Magic Circle Magician of the Year and current International Champion of Close-up Magic) is set to wow locals and holiday-makers alike in an all-new evening dinner/theatre show held in the old cellar dungeon beneath famed restaurant Razzett L-Antik 1743 in Qormi,

The evening dinner show, which will start with a three course meal of the finest traditional Maltese cuisine accompanied by free-flowing wine will finish with a truly astonishing display of magic, mind-reading, illusion, comedy, singing and puppetry- all in the intimate setting of the custom designed mini theatre.

Matthew, who is a student of Las Vegas headline magician Jeff McBride, said, “I have performed at or visited many of the greatest magic venues in the world and I aim to take that experience and put it all together to create what I hope will become one of the greatest close-up magic shows in the world. As soon as I came here to Malta and walked into what has now become known as the “Chamber of Secrets” I knew that it was possible. There have been so many friends who have believed in this project and helped along the way and I have been amazed by how generous and supportive the people of Malta have been about the whole thing.”

The Chamber of Secrets is a small intimate 36 seater theatre allowing for a real up-close experience for everyone. Some of the amazing feats you are likely to witness include, dazzling sleight-of-hand card and coin tricks, lottery predictions, items levitating, money materializing right before your eyes and Eugene- the world’s greatest mind-reading puppet!

Please visit http://www.chamberofsecrets.eu for more details
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Yeah and I'm going there tonight Smile
Booked a Holiday trip to Malta before knowing that Matthew was performing over there..that's a quite nice surprise!
Hope it's a bit cooler in the Chamber then on the streets..it's pretty hot in here.
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Yesterday I went to the Chamber of secrets and all I can say is WOW! What a location!
Great food, great show, great location and everything perfect organized (also the taxi!)
Tonight I'm going to Brian Role and I'm looking forward to it.
Yesterday was Matthews last show and I'm glad I've seen it.
Wizard Of Wonders
View Profile
New user
Europe
61 Posts

Profile of Wizard Of Wonders
Just thought to update you about this.

Matthew is no longer showing at Razzett L-Antik but a magic/illusion show is still available there and goes under a different name, "The Chamber of Mysteries". At the time of posting this, it currently features current I.B.M. International President Vanni Pule' or international illusionist Brian Role', depending on the day of your visit. Both magicians are kept very busy with commitments not only on a local scale but also on an international scale, so it would definitely be a bonus to see them perform live and in a very intimate setting if you happen to be visiting Malta. Should not be a miss if you love magic!

In either cases, both shows are well worth watching, they feature close up magic, sleight of hand, manipulation, mind reading as well as some small scale illusions and other unexplainable feats!

A new website is now available http://www.chamberofmysteries.com and you can visit it to get to the new Facebook page (become a fan for exclusive video clip footage available only to fans) where continuous updates are posted.

But, since the show is a mystery, and it is intended to keep it that way (Malta's best kept secret) then the only way to find out what really happens in the Chamber of Mysteries is to actually come and see it!
So this is magic!
Wizard Of Wonders
View Profile
New user
Europe
61 Posts

2012 Update

The 'Chamber Of Mysteries' show is still going on and it is the only show of its kind in Malta.

A few changes have been made to the chamber itself especially with respect to the performing area which is larger and now can accommodate the performance of some larger illusions which has proved to go down well with all those who have seen the show.

However the intimacy of the audience and all other related aspects that make this show 'a one of a kind experience' have been kept intact.

Malta is not very far from Sicily and mainland Italy and is situated right in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. Small and surrounded by beaches and other cultural things to do, it is a perfect place to visit for a relaxing and magical holiday.

Those of you who are planning to spend some holiday days somewhere unique are encouraged to find out a little more about Malta and what this magical island offers.

Of course those of you who decide to make Malta their holiday location for 2012 are encouraged to visit the 'Chamber of Mysteries' dinner and show website here: http://www.chamberofmysteries.com
So this is magic!
Wizard Of Wonders
View Profile
New user
Europe
61 Posts

In August 2012 the Chamber of Mysteries will be 1 year old. Officially it is the longest running show of its kind on the island of Malta.

Much thanks goes to all those who visited during the past 12 months. We have had great audiences from all over the world and many great surprises throughout! Also you never know who pops into the chamber. Known singers, actors, comedians, presenters and other celebrities have formed part of the audience and it was a pleasure performing for them! We also had the great honour of having as one of our esteemed guests.

To celebrate this special occassion, our 1st Birthday, visitors to the Chamber Of Mysteries will be given a surprise gift all during August 2012.

Currently, being the only attraction of its kind in Malta, all those visiting Malta in search of a magical night out are more than welcome to doscover more on our website http://www.chamberofmysteries.com
So this is magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Brand new magic show in malta (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL