The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Production ideas for Invisible paint (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Carlos Hampton
Guys,

I picked this up from a MC member not to long ago. Haven't had the chance to play with it yet because of work but I am in need to prepare a short routine for a talent show for my 11 yr old daughter. I have a couple of silk streamers to be produced but I was wondering if you guys can share any ideas you have or you are currently using. As you know if you own one of these units the production space is not roomy so I am kind of limited.

I appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

Posted: May 21, 2011 6:05am
--------------------------------------
Anyone?
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Well a 6 foot butterfly or dragon followed by a silk fountain will fit.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I produce a short streamer, followed by a looooong streamer and then a silk foot butterfly silk. It is a nice build-up and you get the kids to yell out three different magic words.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
You will be surprised as to how much you can fit into the Load and then you have the Ghost Tube on top for extra productions.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Production ideas for Invisible paint (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL