The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » By by Newt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
He shot himself in the foot after being a candidate for less than a week. Things are really looking up for my candidate Michele.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Maybe Michelle Obama can run for the Democrats, and we can have an all-Michelle election.

Al, try to mix up your use of Irony. See, irony works because it's unexpected. The first time you mention how much you love her, we all say to ourselves, "Wow, that sounds odd...she doesn't sound like the kind of person Al would love.". Then we realize, "Wait, he's kid
Ssinf! He probably doesn't love her. He probably doesn't even LIKE her! My God, that's hilarious!!!". Then we fall off our chairs, being careful not to land on our (collective) cat. Then we roll around on the floor laughing. In principle, anyway.

But after you hit that same pony for its one trick on a daily basis, sometimes MORE than once a day, something sad happens. We just see that "I love Michelle Bachman" bit, and the irony doesn't effect us at all anymore, because it's no longer unexpected. We stay on our chairs. We just say, "Yeah, yeah, yeah.". And we get sad. Not because we love Michelle Bachman, but because we love irony.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Lobo
I'm glad that the two women spell their names differently, and Newt has a lot more moon walking left to do.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I just read a great book called Moonwalking with Einstein. Maybe he the author can do a sequel called Moonwalking with Gingrich.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20525 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If he was going to be a serious candidate, he would have ran last time. He has skeletons.

I think half the point of each of Trump and Newtie was that they could take shots at the President and would not have to be held to account. Newt was never going to run.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Newt is used to looking foolish, but the Donald just embarrassed himself.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 11:49, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I just read a great book called Moonwalking with Einstein. Maybe he the author can do a sequel called Moonwalking with Gingrich.


Someone just recommended that book to me last weekend. I'm guessing you recommend it if you say it's "great".
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 12:39, Al Angello wrote:
Newt is used to looking foolish, but the Donald just embarrassed himself.


I'm pretty sure he's immune to embarrassment.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 14:08, stoneunhinged wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 11:49, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I just read a great book called Moonwalking with Einstein. Maybe he the author can do a sequel called Moonwalking with Gingrich.


Someone just recommended that book to me last weekend. I'm guessing you recommend it if you say it's "great".


Highly.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Danald is not used to people asking him tough qusetions, and after he had to answer questions from an audience of people who are not on his payroll he froze. The Donald fires disrespectful employees.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 14:08, stoneunhinged wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 11:49, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I just read a great book called Moonwalking with Einstein. Maybe he the author can do a sequel called Moonwalking with Gingrich.


Someone just recommended that book to me last weekend. I'm guessing you recommend it if you say it's "great".

FYI: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=205&10
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Cool...we'll have to compare PAO's sometime.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Honestly I don't think Trump wants the presidency... just the attention he can stir up by playing candidate.

The Newt wants it and will never get close. His personal history pretty much rules him out with the right wing protestant religious conservatives.
(multi-time adulterer who divorced his first wife by serving her papers while she was in the hospital for cancer treatment. He repented... and turned catholic which won't make him any better to them.)
This latest gaff IMO was because he was afraid to alienate old people by backing medicare cuts.

Basically, at best he's a spoiler.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
What is Newt by? Ot is it that he is two positions from it/they?
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 19:18, Cyberqat wrote:

Honestly I don't think Trump wants the presidency...

Oh, I think he would love to be President.

I'm just not sure whether or not he sincerely believes in his own mind that he has a chance of ever becoming it.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
You guys do know that the Donald dropped out right? Newt, no chance. Palin, no chance. Bachmann, no chance.

Donald and Sarah have/had their own tv shows, and by that standard alone they lose all credibility. Trump was even on a recent comedy central roast!!!!
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!



"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Kevin
I can't imagine the Donald living off a mere $400,000 a year. He spends more than that on his hair.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-05-18 22:15, kcg5 wrote:

Donald and Sarah have/had their own tv shows, and by that standard alone they lose all credibility. Trump was even on a recent comedy central roast!!!!

General Electric Theater

Ronald Reagan ... Himself - Host (263 episodes, 1954-1962)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045395/

:)
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Let's be fair... He was also in a couple movies. A lot of his stuff was before color tv. Image today isn't what is was 60 years ago. And his show wasn't a joke.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!



"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » By by Newt (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL