The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic at Sports Event (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BowerPower
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of BowerPower
Hey there,

I thought I would reach out to magicians for helping me come up with some ideas for a proposal I am doing.

Essentially a sports team asked me to do a 'video segment' which airs between commercial breaks at the arena during a live game featuring there mascot and maybe some people dressed up in opposing team colors. Now obviously because this is pre-recorded there are lots of potential things which can be done. 90 seconds would likely be my limit.

The people dressed up in the opposing teams colors would be actors obviously, and the mascot is well, the mascot. the budget isn't astronomical but I am more looking for concepts than anything. One thing I was thinking was a sawing in half of an opposing fan or a change from an opposing fan to the mascot.

really just in the brainstorming phase right and looking for ideas to chew on.

Thanks in advance.
MCM
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
456 Posts

Profile of MCM
It would be good to know what sport this is for. The sport can affect what illusions you might try and how they are presented.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Do you have a website?
R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
Invisible deck always plays big
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
Iwas tihinking invisible deck also. What?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic at Sports Event (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL