The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Rapture isn't going to happen. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
If it was going to it would have already started in Japan and else where on the other side of the world. It's already May21st there and has been for many hours already. So if anyone here runs into someone that believed this was going to happen bring up the facts I just stated to them. If it ever does happen no one is going to know when that time is beforehand. Tomorrow's non event was all made up by a man who has nothing else better to do than be an attention prostitute.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20518 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-05-20 15:19, RS1963 wrote:
If it was going to it would have already started in Japan and else where on the other side of the world. It's already May21st there and has been for many hours already. So if anyone here runs into someone that believed this was going to happen bring up the facts I just stated to them. If it ever does happen no one is going to know when that time is beforehand. Tomorrow's non event was all made up by a man who has nothing else better to do than be an attention prostitute.

The prediction is that it will start at 6 p.m. (local time) on May 21st. Starting at the international date line or thereabouts, and moving around the world.

It's only about 5 a.m. there now. So we have another 12 or so hours until the predicted start time.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Hey! I has to happen.
Just yesterday I told my Boss what he could do with my job. I closed my bank account and spent all my money.
It'll be the end of me if it's not the end of the World.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Technically it isn't supposed to happen until 6 PM. That is 14 1/2 hours later (in the Philippines where my family is that is) and 17 1/2 hours for me.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may......t-day-us

"Camping isn't planning anything special for the big day. He intends to stay at home and watch the mayhem roll across the globe. Not so most of his eight children. Only one believes their father's claim that judgment day is at hand."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20518 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2011-05-20 15:37, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-05-20 15:19, RS1963 wrote:

The prediction is that it will start at 6 p.m. (local time) on May 21st. Starting at the international date line or thereabouts, and moving around the world.

It's only about 5 a.m. there now. So we have another 12 or so hours until the predicted start time.

Ok THANK YOU! I was way too lazy to actually follow the when and wherfores and such, but I still believe fervently! Thank you again my friend from north of the border.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Time is closer to Jerusalem Standard Time.

I'm glad I'm all packed. Smile
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Time is just a number lol.
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Oprah taped her last show.
Does she know something???
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2011-05-20 16:02, RS1963 wrote:
Time is just a number lol.

As is crap. It is number 2.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Lmao Critter very true.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
So we are counting down to this now? Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
THE RAPTOR IS COMING, HIDE THE SQUIRRELS!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Oh. Wait a minute.

Never mind.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3409 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On 2011-05-20 15:38, balducci wrote:

"Camping isn't planning anything special for the big day. He intends to stay at home and watch the mayhem roll across the globe. Not so most of his eight children. Only one believes their father's claim that judgment day is at hand."

So apparently Camping isn't planning on being amongst the chosen.
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
How can he stay home and watch the mayhem roll across the globe? He is supposed to be RAPTURED away before the mayhem starts. Only the sinners and unbelievers are suppose to be experiencing the mayhem. This is a contradiction.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I was actually looking forward to a few fewer zealots in the world.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I heard about a business that, 'for a price' will take anyone's pets who expect to be taken by the rapture. All their employees claim to be athiests so that they'll still be around to watch your pet after you're gone.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
There are no dogs allowed in Heaven?
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Rapture isn't going to happen. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL