The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » CSI season finale, going all Dexter? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Anyone catch the season finale of CSI Thursday before last?
If so, do y'all think they're trying to turn Ray into Dexter?
Man, I miss Grissom.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Thanks. I caught what I think was the first episode of what I think you are referring to but I forgot to watch the second part. That will give me something to do later today.

I don't watch CSI regularly, but I happened to see that episode and was wondering what would happen next.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
The Vegas CSI is still on the air? Wow.

Here in Las Vegas itself, CSI is known as the show where people are so busy solving crimes, they never take time to learn how to correctly pronounce the name of the state where they supposedly live.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » CSI season finale, going all Dexter? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL