The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lexan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
I need 6 pieces of 3/8" Lexan measuring 25 X 25". But so far I haven't found a local supplier, and it's difficult to order something like this online without having to buy and entire 4x8' sheet.

So would anyone like to go 50/50 on some Lexan. Or, does a worker here maybe have some left over stock they'd be willing to sell me?
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
2240 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
These guys gave me a price for all six sheets totaling $369.48, using their online quote provider: http://www.interstateplastics.com/landin......odUTZVpQ
- That's 61.58 per 25" x 25", so if you opted to make the bottom plate our of a simper material you could reduce the Lexan cost by that amount.

TW
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Thanks Thomas, I'll look into it...
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
Chance, I have my own glass company in MS. I am getting you a quote on the pcs now. Maybe I can be of some help.
Tim
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Quote:
On 2011-05-27 10:56, Tim Taylor wrote:
Chance, I have my own glass company in MS. I am getting you a quote on the pcs now. Maybe I can be of some help.
Tim

Thanks Tim, and just in time too! I almost pulled the trigger this week.

My zip is 89101 for the shipping costs. Feel free to PM if need be...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lexan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL