The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Magic Café ReUnion at 2011 Vent Haven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
Hi Tom,

At one to a couple, I'm betting that we can still squeak you in.

Steve
dolltalker
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of dolltalker
Thanks, I only need one, my wife and leader already knows how to push the "honey do" button!

Tom
Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
Quote:
On 2011-06-17 09:15, Steve at The Dummy Shoppe wrote:
Joseph,

We will be bringing somewhere between 18 and 20 this year. As far as I know they are all new "never before seen" type stuff.

Without a doubt my best companion (JET) will be there. I don't think they would let me in by myself. Go ahead and bring that extra suitcase with you though. Put all your clothes in your second biggest suitcase and then put it inside the biggest one. That will save you from carrying the empty on the way to VHC.

Steve

http://www.thedummyshoppe.com

I have to travel light and carrying another suitcase is not really possible for me as I'm coming alone. But, I will carry a foldable bag just in case.

And I have been wondering if I want to bring my wife along, if so, so will be 'left alone' most of the time isn't it? Is there a "wife club" section? Smile
-----

Joseph Then

Singapore Ventriloquist
Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
As far as I know there is not a "wife club" section. However, in the past, of the wives that I have known to show up, they very quickly got enthralled with the doings and the entertainment, seminars etc. and soon became devotees of the art in their own way.
Mark has carefully crafted the schedule and the set-up so that there is almost something for everyone, so . . . come one, come all!!

Steve

http://www.thedummyshoppe.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Magic Café ReUnion at 2011 Vent Haven (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL