The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotising girls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I was "chatting" to her in the corridor before went into the class which started a chain of thoughts. I did my lecture asked for a volunteer to demonstrate anchoring. She jumped at it. I just asked her to think of something pleasant and anchored it by touching her leg. She said no man had ever made her feel that way with one finger through a pair of jeans. After that all I had to do was look at the knee. Her face went flush bright red and she smiled.

I once did something similar over the phone with a girl except I used a word pretty similar to a key word reinduction. Everytime I said it she had a full on orgasm in public anywhere she lost complete control. This was with conversational hypnosis.

Years later I developed this stuff for business use. I once coached a large charity before going into a meeting with a major bank. They had already got £250k for a donation. But when they came out they had £1 million using this stuff. albeit I had developed it further for that application.

Heres the thing. Ive worked out how to get rapid and dramtic results for clients. However just aout everytime I do it there is a negative resistance. I usually get a kick in the teeth for it. I think its because I push them to far too fast - beyong their current unconscious set points and their unconscious lashes out at me trying to keep them where they are. Sometimes I wonder how many people really want success. I believe most people are comfortable where they are.

Recently in my new golf programme one guy played his best game of golf after the first session in 30 years by far. He came back angry his coach was upset and they both said it was the "years" of hard work they had put into it. I got "punished" for creating the result beyond where they thought possible and so quickly.

Its something Ive had problems with for years never found away around it. It happens all the time.
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Mindpunisher U R good!
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
If you think THAT'S good mrkmarik wait till you hear his Mercedes Benz story. We all love it in here!
And what did they do to reward him afterwards?
They shat all over him!
C'mon MP, tell us again. Just a one a more a time!!!
We all love it in here!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Well you have to admit Bob it makes a change from I stuck a hand to the back of some one's head... And no you all hate the story because its not about sticking a hand or forgetting a name. I forgot this is street hypnosis forum these days. You don't want to be reminded that you can actually do something other than the basic stuff. But Mrk is right I am good amn't I? It sort of puts things into perspective.

And much of what I did had its routes in Jeffries stuff that's the point. It was his early stuff that put me in that direction. of course you could all ignore that and say his stuff is crap that's up to you. But as a forum supposedly on hypnosis his stuff is worth looking at.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
I think you're right. It can't be argued that his stuff absolutely works.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotising girls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL