The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Informatico Principle » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
I don't know whether this is the proper forum for this question or the Good, Bad, Garbage. Nevertheless:

Is anyone familiar with this Ted Lesley item? I'd like to get feedback on how worthwhile or effective it is. All comments appreciated.

Thank you.

Gianni
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I'm curious myself. As I recall, it is a high price item.

Smile
Mark Strivings
View Profile
V.I.P.
289 Posts

Profile of Mark Strivings
It's an excellent item, but not even remotely for the merely curious. As such, it is priced appropriately. Personally I think it's terrific.

Mark Strivings
Mark Strivings is the owner of the largest all-mentalism mail order supply business in the world, "Mental Connections", carrying materials not available anywhere else. For complete info, drop Mark a line at MarkyApril@aol.com
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
If I'm not mistaken I think he tips it in his book "Paramiracles".

E-Leoni
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
It is a very good item IF you will use it. It is not for someone curious about learning the secret. I use it regularly when doing small private gatherings where I am going to do a Q & A style routine. It is a very useful tool for that and is very effective in close-quarters as opposed to other methods of gathering information. (No pre-show, you get the information directly infront of your audience).

One last point to E-Leoni, Ted does not give the method in Paramiracles.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat

Quote:
On 2002-04-25 20:31, Gianni wrote:
I don't know whether this is the proper forum for this question or the Good, Bad, Garbage. Nevertheless:

Is anyone familiar with this Ted Lesley item? I'd like to get feedback on how worthwhile or effective it is. All comments appreciated.

Thank you.

Gianni
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4399 Posts

Profile of Paul
A clever idea. I got it years back but never used it, though the principle is sound. I thought it was overpriced, but that was probably to keep it more exclusive.

Paul Daniels once used it on TV in the UK.
I will use it one day, simply to get my money's worth Smile

Paul Hallas.
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Quentin
I use it in every show
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1601 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
I use it for the routine Berlin Bears. It is a very good principle and I agree with all those who said that it is not for the merely curious.
Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
876 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
It's a beautiful principle, and has the wonderful merit of being 100% practical. Once you have thoroughly understood how it works, the possibilities are limitless. Fairly priced? Well, that's Ted's business decision and his alone. Effective? 100%. Worthwhile? Well, if you want to be able to read minds for the rest of your life, using one of the most diabolically ingenious ruses ever devised, I don't see why not. My one and only caveat would be that it IS possible to reach similar ends using less expensive routes, but that's another story.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
fordkross
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of fordkross
It's a brilliant idea and for the experienced performer, very practical. I would doubt its for beginners. I've said before the effects you use over and over are cheap. The ones that go in "that" drawer are expensive regardless of price.
On the other hand, I don't agree that price keeps it out of the hands of bumblers. Very often they are the ones with the most money
from
Ford
Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
Quote:
On 2002-04-26 12:42, Paul Hallas wrote:
A clever idea. I got it years back but never used it

Hey Paul, why didn´t you use it when you bought it?

Mikael
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
HI,
I live in the Uk and can sell you mine if you wish.
phillip
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Informatico Principle » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL