The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Choked by cops for dancing at Jefferson Memorial??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20533 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Who was choked? The guy who taunted them and resisted? You guys are funny and pathetic.

They were warrned, then the taunted the cops. OOPS. Guess what? You can't do that. They got naied. He CLEARLY warned them about where to demonstrate.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-05-29 21:37, Dannydoyle wrote:
Who was choked? The guy who taunted them and resisted? You guys are funny and pathetic.

They were warrned, then the taunted the cops. OOPS. Guess what? You can't do that. They got naied. He CLEARLY warned them about where to demonstrate.


And you DON'T see how that sounds like the description of a police state?
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
Guy should not have resisted an officer.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Is this the putz that has his own TV show in Russia? This was just a stunt be these lefties. I noticed they didn't pull this BS off in front of Rolling Thunder across town. That would have been really funny.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Here's the link to why these mutts were arrested.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/......n-jeffer
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
What does "leftist" have to do with anything?

If he did something wrong, let him face charges. If he did not, let the police face investigation.

But surely no one is advocating that people can or should be choked and arrested because of their politics, are they?

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Clear to me these schmoes conspired to present a protest. Not sure what the legalities are, but they went down for ignoring the officers involved, not for dancing regardless what those who hide behind reality would like you to believe.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-05-29 22:44, Dreadnought wrote:
Guy should not have resisted an officer.


Or maybe the officer shouldn't have assaulted him in the first place? No, the violent reactions to peaceful actions can't possibly be part of the problem.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-05-29 23:07, Tom Cutts wrote:
Clear to me these schmoes conspired to present a protest. Not sure what the legalities are, but they went down for ignoring the officers involved, not for dancing regardless what those who hide behind reality would like you to believe.


Oh no, not protesting.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-05-29 22:56, Kevin Connolly wrote:
Is this the putz that has his own TV show in Russia? This was just a stunt be these lefties. I noticed they didn't pull this BS off in front of Rolling Thunder across town. That would have been really funny.


"lefties" man, the ignorance is astounding.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The officers did NOT assault in the first place. Video, even that shot from the protesters, clearly shows they were peacefully warned multiple times and the protesters were defiant at every step. THAT is why they were arrested.

Video clearly shows the moron who was screaming "You didn't warn me!" was grossly wrong on that matter. As they say, La-hoo-hoo-ser!

An intelligent human would have accepted the video and the initial actions by law enforcement and worked from that. Folks who know they are wrong hope to push it further and let the courts sort it out... In this case it didn't work for them.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
"Hundreds of Americans stroll through the Jefferson memorial peacefully each day, taking in the inspirational quotes about American resistance to tyranny. Kokesh and his protester cohorts wanted to turn that whole concept upside-down."

Ok, this was intentionally ironic, right? Seriously? This reads like a caricature of an Orwellian state controlled news outlet.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-05-29 23:23, Tom Cutts wrote:
The officers did NOT assault in the first place. Video, even that shot from the protesters, clearly shows they were peacefully warned multiple times and the protesters were defiant at every step. THAT is why they were arrested.

Video clearly shows the moron who was screaming "You didn't warn me!" was grossly wrong on that matter. As they say, La-hoo-hoo-ser!

An intelligent human would have accepted the video and the initial actions by law enforcement and worked from that. Folks who know they are wrong hope to push it further and let the courts sort it out... In this case it didn't work for them.



Ah, so as long as you give a warning, then assault isn't assault. Or do you need the shiny badge too?
As for the ones saying they weren't warned, those people were on the other side of the memorial when the police were threate-I'm sorry, warning, so they were not, themselves, warmed.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5017 Posts

Profile of landmark
They dance. They are warned not to dance. They ask what law are they breaking for which they get no answer. They continue dancing. The cops take down the dancers with quite a bit of force. As two cops are on top of a guy, they say something like, "You're resisting arrest," when clearly he's on the floor unable to resist even if he wanted to.

Does anybody disagree with this sequence?

I hope the Park cops get sued for unlawful arrest.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-05-29 23:32, landmark wrote:
They dance. They are warned not to dance. They ask what law are they breaking for which they get no answer. They continue dancing. The cops take down the dancers with quite a bit of force. As two cops are on top of a guy, they say something like, "You're resisting arrest," when clearly he's on the floor unable to resist even if he wanted to.

Does anybody disagree with this sequence?

I hope the Park cops get sued for unlawful arrest.


Oh they won't. They were upholding the explicit ban on dancing, as made clear by the recent ruling that lead to the dancing.
Besides, didn't you know, congress has laws about the limits on freedom of expression, and peaceful assemblies.
You have to be granted permission from on high to exercise your rights. This is america, remember? Land of the free so long as you do what we tell you.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
As for the ones saying they weren't warned, those people were on the other side of the memorial when the police were threate-I'm sorry, warning, so they were not, themselves, warmed.
Wow, stepped right in it there you did. Video clearly shows the couple dancing was instructed repeatedly they were not allowed, yet they continued. And they weren't the ones thrown to the floor. That would be the clearly resisting person, on multiple levels.

You ae blinded by your own propaganda and that of others, gdw. The truth escapes you.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2011-05-29 23:43, gdw wrote:
congress has laws about the limits on freedom of expression, and peaceful assemblies.
You have to be granted permission from on high to exercise your rights. This is america, remember? Land of the free so long as you do what we tell you.


Is it your position that one should be able to show up at the Jefferson monument when it opens and scream obscenities until it closes?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Yup, even on the ground he is still resisting. It is clear on the video and the struggle. Lock him up!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Choked by cops for dancing at Jefferson Memorial??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL