The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Bending the Moment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Stobie
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee, WI
177 Posts

Profile of Peter Stobie
I have just reviewed Jay Sankey's Bending the Real Project. I am very excited about this getting me into the mindframe of always being ready whenever and wherever! I am very excited to see Jay at his Lecture for my Ring on June 6th. This is an area that I have really been focusing on lately and I look forward to expanding the moment. What do others have to say about Jay's project and the effect it has on their impromptu performance?

-Pete
Peter Stobie
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee, WI
177 Posts

Profile of Peter Stobie
So if you haven't checked Jay's project out, it I sht elond orange rectangle just below the Welcome to the Magic Café block on the top of the Index. Check it out, then reply.

Thanks,

Pete
Peter Stobie
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee, WI
177 Posts

Profile of Peter Stobie
Oops! That says It is the long Orange Rectangle just below the Welcome to the Magic Café' block on top of the index.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Another great DVD from Greg that turns the "Over-the-Head" effect into great theatre is Gregory Wilson In Action! Vol. 2; the effect set is called Head Trip and although quite a bit of it requires an assistant, I have done even Glass of Water Over the Head without one. It just takes a little bit of creativity and a great amount of misdirection!

My go-to effect though is generally a flurry-style Spellbound routine. A very quick succession of changes from copper to silver, each a little more visual than the previous and a bit more of a challenge, ending with a Sudbury expansion, and if my Sudbury is not with me, then a complete vanish.

Sometimes in my restaurant work, I take absolutely nothing with me and do everything completely impromptu with borrowed items. As such, I too have used the Glass/Salt Shaker Thru Table but I actually penetrate the coin once before the glass/shaker goes through the table.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Bending the Moment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL