The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Recognize this trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
I remember a trick I used to have I believe it was called Detectives. You had a choice of being Sherlock Holmes or a French Detective (Poirot?) and each had their own card with their picture on it. Anyway I remember it came with a cassette tape explaining the effect which was basically self working. Your spectator would select a card but they would lie to you and the cards would tell you whether they were lying or telling the truth. I've since looked for it but haven't been able to find it. I'm guessing its out of print. Anyone know of this effect?
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Never heard of the trick, but it sounds interesting just based on the characters involved. I like both Sherlock Holmes and Poirot. I'll be interested to see the answer. BTW, Poirot is Belgian (I only tell you because people are always calling him French and he always corrects them). Smile
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
I am sure I have it somewhere around my house just have to dig around for it. It really is a cool trick. With all the historians and gurus on here I'm sure someone has run across it! I'll update the post if I find it.
tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
Believe it or not, I just found it and even found a link for it online. Now I'll have to see if I can find a cassette player to hear the instructions!

http://www.magicalfun.com/index28.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Recognize this trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL