The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Axtel Rodney the Rabbit Bit of Business (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
I've recently moved from a bunny in a hat to Axtell's Rodney the Rabbit. What a great looking rabbit. Anyway, I remember some time ago seeing a video of a vent where Rodney kept putting his foot into his mouth every thime the magician looked away. I thought it was Terry Herbert but was mistaken. I have Terry Herbert's DVD "Children's Magic the Herbert Way" but that isn't what I'm thinking about. Anybody know what I'm talking about and where I might see it again.

Much thanks for any help.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I think you may be thinking of Billy Wiz who does that gag in one of his youtube promo videos (and obviously since it's a promo not a commercial routine you'll have to ask him if you want to use it).
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
I call hand in the mouth gag!
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
Hey Magicgeorge. Thanks for the information. I'll take a look at this and if it is what I'm thinking about, I absolutely will ask permission before using it. While Terry's stuff is great, I like the silent routine and feel that one gets from a routine like Sammy Smith's Puff the Magic Rabbit. In fact, in honor of Sammy's puff, who's bunny I've used for more than 10 years, I'm naming my big Axtel Rodney, "Puff Daddy"

Anyway, Thanks again.

Derrick
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
That's it all right. Don't know why I remembered it since it is such a short little clip but for some reason it stuck with me. I'll drop him a line and hope he doesn't mind some fella from the other side of the world using it a little bit.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Axtel Rodney the Rabbit Bit of Business (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL