The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Periods & styles of Magic » » Time Slot Interlopers... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lion Dope
View Profile
New user
York PA
88 Posts

Profile of Lion Dope
Since I mainly encounter this situation at ren faires and festivals, thought I'd post it here..
Has anybody else encountered the situation where the act scheduled before you runs into your time slot? It's happened to me a few times, and usually a gentle reminder fixes the situation. However, there are also the times when it becomes a chronic problem. At a hat event, it's a huge problem, because it's messing with my payday. Just wondering- what do others do in this situation?
Cheers;
Mike
isaacfawlkes
View Profile
Loyal user
FL
256 Posts

Profile of isaacfawlkes
Talk to the ED. it is there job to solve those problems. hope things are going well otherwise.
Lion Dope
View Profile
New user
York PA
88 Posts

Profile of Lion Dope
Oh yeah we did talk to the ED; It was just amazing how thickheaded some people can be! Hope all is well with you too- see you in a few months.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Periods & styles of Magic » » Time Slot Interlopers... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL