The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Andy Griffith Vs. The Patriot Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5017 Posts

Profile of landmark
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Hitler!
I'm takin' it back.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-06-04 13:55, landmark wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......9Li0f1Po

Attaboy Andy!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512613/plotsummary

"Opie and his friend Arnold are having fun with their new tape recorder. Andy warns them not to intrude on people's privacy however. When Andy and the State police arrest a suspected bank robber, Eddie Blake, the boys tape his private conversation with his lawyer where he admits to the crime and reveals where he hid the $25,000 he stole. Opie wants to tell his father but Andy flatly refuses to listen pointing out that they have violated one of the most fundamental rights in law. Things get even more complicated when Arnold goes and retrieves the briefcase with the money. Not knowing what else to do, Opie and Arnold decide to have a conversation with Blake and ask him to confess to the crime so they won't get into any trouble."

So the moral of the episode is that law enforcement officials (or, more precisely, their children) simply have to nicely ask criminals to confess? Who knew!
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-06-04 14:34, critter wrote:
Hitler!
I'm takin' it back.

Lol. Smile
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Andy Griffith Vs. The Patriot Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL