The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Innocent until proven guilty but... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Does anyone here have any thoughts on Casey Anthony being guilty or innocent?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
If I were a betting man, I'd say that this isn't one of those cases that goes against the odds...
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I'm guessing that the defense's main hope is building a case for appeal.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
I was going to discuss this but to be honest I find it to disturbing. I am sorry I brought it up. Done here.

I will follow the trial and hope she is convicted as I feel she did it. Hope she gets a death sentence and either gets excuted or killed in prison.

Was originally looking to start a discussion but I can't.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
Tell you the truth, never heard of him.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5017 Posts

Profile of landmark
Yuk, just looked it up. I'll leave it to the gossip papers.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I looked it up too, and while I've always been fascinated by True Crime stories, this is one that I'll take a pass on. It makes me feel like a voyeur of violence, or something. I wanted to take a shower after reading about the case.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I haven't sought out information on this case. I am also fascinated by true crime and all aspects of forensics, but I don't usually follow the cases that involve children, except when I have to for a class.
I have heard, just from the case being all over the tv, some things that would make me question either side. But I have no concrete opinions or interest in this particular case.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Innocent until proven guilty but... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL