The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tounge Peircing Hurts! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VampOfVegas
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of VampOfVegas
Lol, I just got my tongue peirced. OWWWW!!! I never loved slurpies so much in my entire life. I went tonight and then went and saw Jason Vs Freddy (might I add was a ok ending). But man.. it's just a pain. I have a small tongue so it was harder to do. lol, I was drooling all over myself because well my tongue was out of my mouth. The clamp hurt the most, then I just looked up the entire time, but lol. I heard my friend go AWWWHHHH!!! right after the needle went in. I hope I don't swallow the barbell ball tonight. Took 2 Ibuprofins. The worse part.. my parents don't know yet.. Smile *DUN DUN DUN* Im 18, worst they can do is tell me to take the thing out.

Anyone else have their tongue peirced and have any tips or anything? Please let me know. Thanks
-=:Va(v)p:=-
jennieprice
View Profile
Regular user
Quartzsite, Az
118 Posts

Profile of jennieprice
I had it done, among other things. The ache will go. For me, it took 1 1/2 to 2 days for it to go, but it'll be different for you.
I don't know what the piercer told you about aftercare, but here's a tip. It'll take about 2 weeks to heal and during that time, I suggest rinsing out your mouth every time you eat something, and each time you drink something other than water. If you're unsure of what one to use, ask the piercer. I can't remember the one I used, it was 5 years ago that I got mine done. But look for a strong mouthwash that can be used to kill/cure gingivitus. (sp?)

Hope that helps,

jennieprice Smile Smile
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
Didn't you mean to say...

"I juth gud my tung pierthed"? Smile
VampOfVegas
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of VampOfVegas
hahaha, yeah. I took it out. It woke up.. and I couldn't talk.. dead give away to parents. Also I'm job hunting.. and I don't need that right now. I'll probably re do it.. but honestly.. I don't think it looked good on me. *shrugs*
-=:Va(v)p:=-
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
The scariest part of that post was that you paid to see Freddy vs. Jason. Smile Smile
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Quote:
On 2003-08-16 04:53, VampOfVegas wrote:
I just got my tounge peirced. OWWWW!!!

Well, freaking DUH! Smile
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
HAHAHAHA!!

Both Marko and Dpe!! Those are the funniest posts I have ever seen on this board!

Chris
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Never considered piercings. I figure I've got enough holes in my head.

I used to do the human pincusion, though. I don't now, because my wife has a needle phobia.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
No piercing for me either. I have had enough nails in my body already.

Tattoos on the other hand...
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
wol
View Profile
Loyal user
Norfolk, UK
238 Posts

Profile of wol
Two of my best friends are body piercers and tatooists, not much fun to perform to as when I do the skewer through tongue he takes out his tongue bar and does it himself then goes one better and drops his pants and I am sure you can guess the rest!
Keep passing the open windows!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tounge Peircing Hurts! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL