The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Finding The Center" By Antonio Zuccaro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

diehards2080
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, New York
256 Posts

Profile of diehards2080
Hey guys I just wanted to give a heads up. My good friend Antonio Zuccaro has published his book "Finding The Center". I have seen private vids and personally the deal looks fantastic. I have seen comment from Jack Carpenter and Andrew Wimhurst. Darwin Ortiz and Michael Vincent backs up his center. Here is a description:

Finding the Center is a treatise on the world's most elusive sleight: the center deal. Often talked about and seldom attempted, this move has become the stuff of legends. Seemingly from nowhwere, Italian author Antonio Zuccaro has emerged as one of the leading exponents of the sleight, and he has devoted his life to perfecting this one move. Now he is sharing the real work with you.

Finding the Center isn't just a book; it's a complete package. The first edition is limited to 750 copies and each one is signed and numbered by the author. Along with the book, you get access to a full, exceptionally produced download with performances of all the tricks from the book.

This booklet is our best produced yet. 80 pages, perfect bound with over 130 crisp, professional photographs teaching Antonio's excellent center deal handling and several tricks utilizing the technique.

If you have aspirations to find the perfect center deal, Antonio's handling is the real deal.

If you are interested in using the Center Deal I suggest looking at this book. Im sure you will find it usefull.

Kind Regards

Mike
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4312 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I took the plunge and I'm excited to see the outcome. I love Vanishinginc.
diehards2080
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, New York
256 Posts

Profile of diehards2080
Quote:
On 2011-06-05 14:11, Blindside785 wrote:
I took the plunge and I'm excited to see the outcome. I love Vanishinginc.

I love them too. They got good stuff going.

Im sure you will get great use out of Antonio's book. His center is great

Mike
poonchingyip
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
420 Posts

Profile of poonchingyip
I just ordered it <3
I CANNOT WAIT HOW IT LOOKS LIKE =D

- Arthur
diehards2080
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, New York
256 Posts

Profile of diehards2080
Quote:
On 2011-06-06 00:16, poonchingyip wrote:
I just ordered it <3
I CANNOT WAIT HOW IT LOOKS LIKE =D

- Arthur

From what I have seen on the trailer and vids sent from Antonio the deal looks great. I can wait either
Munseys_Magic
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Munseys_Magic
I edited this book and can tell you it's FANTASTIC!
Jim Munsey
Munsey's Magic
http://www.MunseysMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Finding The Center" By Antonio Zuccaro (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL