The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Jamie Grant "Anything is Possible"...(bottle),.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Just recieved a Jamie Grant Bottle...WoW!!!!...also Jamie enclosed a Signed Ripley's Cartoon signed!!!...Both will now be on Display inside the Big Circus Sideshow in Wagon #108. What a Fine Artist, and sensational Attraction!!!...Many Thanks to Jamie!!!
The BCS proudly displays and endorses this FINE attraction...order 1 today!!!!!.....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Smile

Some posts just make your day! Thanks!!!

http://www.SendWonder.com

P.S. Where can I find Big Circus Sideshow? I'd love to make a road trip...
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

June 30 - July 4 Wausau WI
July 6 - July 10 Jefferson WI (1/2 show)
July 13 - July 17 Lacrosse WI
July 21 - July 31 Valparaiso IN
Aug 5 - Aug 14 Crown PT IN
Aug 18 - Aug 28 Louisville KY

Need more ...let me Know, thanks ...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
156 Posts

Profile of joe faro
Jim,
Will you be at the Colo. State Fair again? If so I want to help you set up.
P.S. I also have the "Any Thing Is Possible Bottle" and it's great!
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Joe.
No will be in Louisville instead...then Memphis, then Amarillo TX...
Evel Knievel

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
156 Posts

Profile of joe faro
What's the date for Amarillo? I'll try to come down.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Sept 16 - 24 coming from Memphis So we should arrive on the 13 Tuesday...Hope you can make it, Always enjoy your company..

http://www.tristatefair.com/fair/index.html
Evel Knievel

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
We need you to come up to Vancouver, Canada! (eh)

And do you have any pics of the bottle on display? It's an absolute honour to have it in your show!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

It sets w/ the framed Ripley's Cartoon right up by the glass of the 3rd side of wagon 108...I'll get a camera and try to post a picture...

Click here to view attached image.
Evel Knievel

View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Evel Knievel

BostonBlackie
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
110 Posts

Profile of BostonBlackie
Curator,

Where is Crown Point?
It wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done in my life. Sadly though, it was far from the dumbest.
-- Zachary Nixon Johnson
Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1054 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
I lived in Amarillo for 40 years. I saw my first sideshows at the Tri-State Fair there in the late 60's and early 70's. I think the most memorable one I saw was actually conjoined twin brothers, I think they were Ronnie and Donnie Galyon. I went almost every year I lived there, but after the mid 70's, I saw very few back end shows. I think the last one I saw there was a "wild girl". That was about 1985. I haven't been since I left Amarillo in 2001, but if the trend continued, they probably haven't had a big sideshow there in a long while. The BCS ought to do well there. The weather's generally pretty nice that time of year in Amarillo too, so hopefully you won't be playing one of your usual blanks.
David Pitts
The Astonishing Mr. Pitts
Comedy Magician and Ventriloquist
http://www.mrpitts.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

BostonBlackie...Crown Point Indiana is just across the Illinois line...if heading East from Chicago on I90 or I80, head south on I65 about 12 miles...We are here @ the Lake County Fair thru Aug. 14th...Mr. Pitts, this will be are 3rd time in Amarillo..I always liked Amarillo played it with the Circus at the Civic Center as well as under the Bigtop..One of my Favorite show towns...
Evel Knievel

Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1054 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
I'm glad to hear my home town has treated you ok. I like Amarillo too, and I especially miss the place during the Tri-State Fair Week. That's when it starts feeling like Autumn there, it's a nice season in the panhandle. Good memories.
David Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

One of my Fondest memories is about 7 years ago playing it with the Sideshow...It was a beautiful Autumn Evening and I was on the Ticket Box and I could hear the Band in the Budweiser Tent, the Band was playing Amarillo's national Anthem "Amarillo By Morning"...Last year when I played it, Lori and I took a drive to Palo Duro canyon...Its also the Last Fair I saw Bobby Reynolds Sideshow at (1998) I was playing the Schrine Circus at the Civic Center, He had jhis show at the Tri-State Fair, He came by while I was washing the Bulls in the parking lot..I squared him in and after the Show started I sat w/ him in the seats..He told me he would give up the Sideshow to be the Ringmaster..I squared it for him to pitch the Elephant Ride, pony ride, Face painting, snake pictures and all the other happus-crappus at intermission, He did the absolute BEST pitchfor a Circus intermission I ever heard in my Life!..In fact he came back to every show and did the pitch the entire weekend and would not except any money!..next time I see you David I'll repeat his pitch for you as the brilliance of it is etched in my mind forever...
Evel Knievel

Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1054 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
That is a great story. I'm looking forward to hearing the pitch.
David Pitts
Signor Blitz
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
Jim! AKA "The Curator" -

It was great seeing you at the Lake County Fair! I am glad to see that road life has been treating you well!

It is wonderful to have a show like yours (old school, traveling with a tent, livestock and a sledgehammer that's the real sideshow! - All the club workers owe much to the grindshow on the midway!) that is rooted in tradition is still touring (Thank you for keeping that alive!

It was a real treat for me to share your collection with my two youngest boys - that are still talking about it! Matter of fact, they are letting me know (in no uncertain terms) that they each want a Jamie Grant Bottle for Christmas. What stuck me was that you had it by the shrunkin head! (Thats what will happen to you if you try to figure it out - LOL)

I am really going to try to get back there before you strike and head out for KY - My boys are excited to meet your friend from obscura antiques. If not be safe and see you down the road!

Signor Blitz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Jamie Grant "Anything is Possible"...(bottle),.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL