The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A New Moon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1026 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Alchemy Moon is now Christopher J Gould and Paul Prater.
This is indeed exciting and significant news for the community and heralds a new phase in the development of the lunar project.
This is the start of a phase that will make Alchemy Moon one of the major players in the community.
Both Paul and I are tremendously excited about the potential of this merger and of being equal partners on the Moon. There are huge benefits. We both share the same commitment for the quality of our output and the emphasis we put on customer satisfaction. Combining our resources will allow us to share our skills to ensure an even higher standard of work, and the fact that this is a transatlantic organisation will ensure speedy delivery and even better customer care. Also, the the fact that the two of us will be working together in a creative capacity will lead to some very exciting projects.
We will be slowly phasing the merger in - at the moment, you will still be able to get Mr Prater's work from his own website and Mr Gould's work by consistent pestering him through the Alchemy Moon Forum. However, pretty soon, you will be able to get the work from both gentlemen from a central point distributed from both the US and the UK. This is great news as you can be assured for getting your orders really swiftly.
However, the big day will be on October 31st (of course) it is on this day that the new Alchemy Moon goes live, and you will all be invited to the party - and get to see the new products and get a real sense of where Alchemy Moon is going.
There is a lot of news that we will be putting out between now and the launch. So keep checking the news blog.

Let us know what you think......
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1875 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Thanks for the update Master Gould...seems a good merger and I look forward to your developments....I do miss the moon ;-)

Dr T
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Two words- Mad Talent
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing what this union brings with much anticipation!
October 31st can't come soon enough.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1026 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-06-13 02:25, Roth wrote:
Two words- Mad Talent

Ah, which one am I Rick?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
You are the man in the fedora, in the shadows, in the night.
The visions always there, come to life, on a canvas only you can see.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3814 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Remarkable...

I am very much looking forward to this.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2127 Posts

Profile of RCP
Congratulations! I feel like a kid before Christmas.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3814 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
...if only they would use their powers for good....

David

:)
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
The Alchemy werewolves have begun to howl. Best of luck, lads.
Phasmologist
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
There goes my allowance Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
celticninja
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of celticninja
Good Luck Brothers in Darkness!
Live Long and Prosper!

D.

Arcane Performer
http://www.thehauntedcottage.com/
http://ghostsandmurder.com/
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1673 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I look forward to the creativity that will come forth. Congrats!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Good luck...Brothers Grimm !
Can't wait for 10/31/2011!

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
417 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Good luck with the venture Chris,

Any time to work on my Seance cards?
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Quote:
On 2011-06-13 17:14, David Thiel wrote:
...if only they would use their powers for good....

David

:)

One can only image the devilishly delightful products that are sure to come forth from these two great minds.
teaguejb
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of teaguejb
Fantastic news! Very excited to see the new moon begin to wax.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1026 Posts

'Brothers Grimm' Ha, like that!
Thanks for all of the kind comments and all of the well-wishing here and the tons of PM's we have been getting. It really took me by surprise and made me feel all warm and gooey inside (hey, wait a minute... I *am* all warm and gooey inside!)

'Paradise' (*half as nice as heaven that you take me to*) - I would love to work with you on this project. Always thought it had enormous potential. I would be very careful about letting out any information here, even the title - or you will soon be reading a slobbering review of it, only released by someone else! Wait until I have opened the 'Alchemists Lab' up (soon) and we can work on it there. I have just made a post on the blog pertaining to this - and will make a post giving full details soon. But yes, I woul really like to see this released through the Moon.

In other catch up news. All of the Cuss Card COA's have been posted. Thanks to everyone for their patience - see the Cuss Card thread for this.

Lots of news coming - keep checking the blog.

Again, thank you for the kind words - they mean more than you realise.
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Chris and I are very excited about this venture. I have been laying low but that is because I have been in my shop working to get items shipped to Chris. I finally finished up tonight. That simply means I need to spend more time in the shop working on new items!

I wanted to just chime in and say that we do appreciate the support. The friendships I have made online and in person after connecting here have been great and that is one of things that I think is the greatest about this wonderful, weird world.

Thanks and keep your eyes peeled for fun stuff coming soon.
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
326 Posts

Profile of fraughton
I wish you gentlemen the best in your new project; I look forward to seeing what you two produce.
Beware of this and that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A New Moon (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL