The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A New Moon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1026 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
One thing that I did want to make clear is that although Paul and I will be coordinating the evolution of Alchemy Moon Bazaar. This does not preclude me working with other people - I already have projects that I am discussing with other great brains, and nothing changes with this. Paul have already discussed this and are in full agreement in wanting to help develop and promote the work of others. Again, I feel that this is another great service that the Moon will perform for the community.
Also, I cannot underplay the importance of the people that have been with me from the start, particularly Alexandre. I know that AleX has not been around to much since his relocation in Tibet, but he is still here with us, and a guiding light on the Moon.
Likewise, the mysterious 'man on the moon'; Agnostiker74, who has kept the pilot alight as the mother was sleeping.
These fine men are still turning the cogs in the backroom - sorry if I have not made this as clear as I could have guys!
So although Alchemy Moon Bazaar is now a joint partnership between Paul and myself, expect to see some other great collaborations too.
Again, keep visiting the blog (as me old mother would say).
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A New Moon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL