The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » X-Way Pad by Reg Blackwwod (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
andre46
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of andre46
Even though I have read only half of the ebook up to this moment, I easily urge everyone who has any interest for mentalism to buy it! It's an excellent and very practical idea for the working performer, one that every mentalist would be glad to have in his arsenal. It's one of my best purchasings ever!! You will no regret for buying it, be sure. Also, many thanks Reg for the excellent update! By the way, Reg has another original and ingenious idea, in his BACKTRACK ebook. Check it out. It's worth the trouble.
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
Yes. Some VERY good ideas in this update. If anyone has any question regarding the "Technicolor Prediction the X-Way"...just ask me.

Thank you Reg for including my thoughts on this effect. Your X-Way Pad is a real worker.

Aaron
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Thanks all.
I received so many good ideas about this, I could have turned it into a much larger Ebook.
Some of them (including Aaron E's close-up version of Technicolor Prediction) could possibly be worthy of independent release.
However, I wanted to keep this as an update to the original manuscript and the price the same, so condensed each submission down to just a few lines.
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Bought it..think it's terrific and will definitely be using this....for the price of a couple of cups of coffee...this was a tenner really well spent...thanks Reg...great job mate!!
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Thanks Stevie,
Glad you like it. I'll buy you a coffee or two next time I'm in Perth.
Reg
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
Thanks Reg for the kind words on "Technicolor Prediction the X-Way". I am glad you found it worthy to be included with your X-Way Pad!

Aaron
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
The coffee or shandies will be on me, if you ever get over to the west Reg...as I've already mentioned for ten bucks ,i think your pad is a beaut idea..like it a lot
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
Great update, Thanks!
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Thanks for all the comments on X-Way Pad.
My "BackTrack!" principle has been mentioned a couple of times here and I have a brand new manuscript which uses the principle coming out really soon on the MindShocks site.
It's a "spectator as mindreader" plot which requires no p**-sh** and has no DR elements.
I just need to work out logistically how it gets released as an update to those who already purchased the principle on Lybrary.
When you buy it from MindShocks there will be no requirement to have already bought the original manuscript.
So watch this space!

Reg Blackwood
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
I shall look forward to the update. I have already started thinking about BackTrack and creating a routine.
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
I look forward to hearing your ideas Stephen.

Quote:
On 2011-06-29 03:53, S.WARD wrote:
I shall look forward to the update. I have already started thinking about BackTrack and creating a routine.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
This pad is brilliant. I love it.

Drawing duplications, zodiac signs, months, cards, spectator reading your mind, you reading spectator's mind, predictions, thought of animals... I'm trying to think of something that this pad can't do.

It's a piece of cake to make with stuff you probably already have (scissors and a notepad anyone?), and the idea itself fits together so well, it's all justified and makes sense.

5/5 stars.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
395 Posts

Profile of Jheff
I agree with Bob Cassidy. Out of curiosity, I bought this, too. This is a very good tool. What's nice is that you can make it yourself and, with experience, it can probably take you half an hour or less to make a custom one. Also, experienced mentalists will realize that the basic routine (the one Dean criticized) is actually the least effective of the possibilities that one can do with this. It's another one of those "limited by your imagination" ideas.

And, to NeilS, as I don't think his question was answered, yes, you can do effects where the participant can write in the notebook, but the notebook cannot be freely examined or given away as a souvenir.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Thanks DekEl and Jheff for the support,
I answered the question posed by NeilS in a PM, but thank you for the clarification here for all to see.
Thanks again!
Reg
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
I really like the updates thank you very much for it! Great job! Smile

Martin
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
X-Way Pad is now also available at Lybrary:
http://www.lybrary.com/reg-blackwood-m-59245.html
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1468 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
"The X-Way Pad allows you to predict 1 of up to 12 outcomes, potentially more."

Can this extend to as many as 18? I have a particular effect in mind.

Mike
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Definitely, using one of the ideas you could make it go up to 24. In fact if you combined it with Broken Wings by Dee Christopher it would be even stronger.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Yes. It really depends on the presentation Mike.
Mostly I have mine made up as 10-way (or 20) or 12-way (or 24)
Feel free to PM me more details of the specific effect.
I will answer later as it's approaching bed time here in NZ.
Cheers!
Reg
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1468 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Thanks Reg (I have sent a PM) and DekEl

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » X-Way Pad by Reg Blackwwod (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL