The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Four Told by Devin Knight: A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Great news Devin!

Thank you very much!
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Great! Looking forward to receiving this update.

Thanks Devin

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Everyone will get an update. If you ordered via Paypal, I will get it to you. Don't expect it in the next day or so. I have sold over 1200 of these and I will have to go into paypal and click on each person's email to forward. This is going to take a LONG time, but I promise, be patient. If you bought the trick from me, you will get the add-on via email. All new orders shipping out have it included.

Devin
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I can safely say that even if you bought the original version, that you would be fooled if you saw someone do my latest version. The latest version almost defies explanation. It has two logical disconnects that hide the method even further.

Devin
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
188 Posts

Profile of overflow
Quote:
On 2011-06-29 17:13, Devin Knight wrote:
I can safely say that even if you bought the original version, that you would be fooled if you saw someone do my latest version. The latest version almost defies explanation. It has two logical disconnects that hide the method even further.

Devin

Your words create great curiosity so you have not so much time to send the update by email Smile
......just joking

Regards
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4833 Posts

Profile of RNK
OK- just got the Addendum from Devin regarding an ADVANCED way of READING the specs minds on their thought of symbol- and I say READING because this Addendum IS the CLOSEST thing you will come to real mind reading. I just want to say one thing to Devin-I am starting to wonder where you came from?! Everybody- this New Addendum IS truly so ingenious. Can you imagine after the spec(s) have chosen their symbol- you NEVER ask about the symbols again! OK- I will repeat that- after the spec(s) have chosen their "thought" of symbol- you NEVER mention ANY of the symbols AGAIN! You can READ their minds and DIVINE their "thought" of symbol by only TWO CALLS- and neither of the calls is asking about the symbols! There is a SLIGHT chance you may have to make a third call, and when you do- it's STILL NOT about the symbols! My only word- "WOW", no wait-, "AMAZING", no wait- there is no words for this.

For the price- unbelievable.

RNK
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Everything Devin has claimed about his final improvements to Four Told are true as confirmed in the foregoing note from RNK. There is nothing I can add that would do anything more than pile more icing on the cake. The only problem is that with more than 1,200 copies sold and shipped so far every Tom, Dick and Harry will be doing it. I wonder how many of them will muck it up despite the ease with which it can be mastered. Shoulda' sold 1/10 as many for 10 times the price.
Dick Christian
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4833 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2011-06-30 13:15, Dick Christian wrote:
Everything Devin has claimed about his final improvements to Four Told are true as confirmed in the foregoing note from RNK. There is nothing I can add that would do anything more than pile more icing on the cake. The only problem is that with more than 1,200 copies sold and shipped so far every Tom, Dick and Harry will be doing it. I wonder how many of them will muck it up despite the ease with which it can be mastered. Shoulda' sold 1/10 as many for 10 times the price.

Agree- this is way to cheap for the method and knowledge that come with it.

RNK
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Devin, don't sell it via retail....only directly...would hate to see this gem on the mass market

:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Agreed, or multiply the price by 10!
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Quote:
On 2011-07-01 02:58, EricDraven wrote:
Devin, don't sell it via retail....only directly...would hate to see this gem on the mass market

With some 1,200 sold (a "best seller" by mentalism standards) I'd say it's already in the mass market.
Dick Christian
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Devin emailed me the revision for those that purchased from me. How brilliant is this! Devin you could have sat on this and re-released this as a 2.0 for twice the amount! lol ---> But, you are a good man, fair and honest. Brilliant work! This is as original as it gets, Great job!
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Quote:
On 2011-07-01 05:22, Dick Christian wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-07-01 02:58, EricDraven wrote:

With some 1,200 sold (a "best seller" by mentalism standards) I'd say it's already in the mass market.

I would say when its on penguinmagic its quite on another level of mass market...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Further discussion of FOUR TOLD here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
westo
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
461 Posts

Profile of westo
Thank you for the 'add on' Devin and Frank, very nice indeed!
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek' and 'The Westo Dump'
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3973 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
This is a very very good release. I don't quite understand why we don't have more releases like Four Told from Devin. So clever.
magic.mind
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of magic.mind
I saw a performance of this effect and I must say that the method is clear and obvious.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2011-07-23 08:10, magic.mind wrote:
I saw a performance of this effect and I must say that the method is clear and obvious.

Was that Craig's performance?
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2075 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Quote:
On 2011-07-23 08:10, magic.mind wrote:

Hi magic.mind,

Do you think that was the case because of a poor performance, that you have a considerable background in magic, or both?

Regards, Steve
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1942 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Well I have performed this and I will say that I have never had someone figure it out. In fact when you use the "symbols" in your drawings you actually make them believe YOU ARE GETTING IT WRONG. It's not until they turn over the card that they see you were right. But anyway I have not seen this performance that people are talking about. If there is a link I'd love to see it. However the effect itself is a winner in the right hands and a staple in my performances now. I absolutely love performing this.

Good magic to all,

Eric

Remember even a thumb tip can be exposed if used incorrectly. Practice, practice and practice!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Four Told by Devin Knight: A Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL