The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Four Told by Devin Knight: A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
westo
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of westo
Hi Devin, can't wait for mine! hope it's zippin across the pond as we speak.
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
As of today all presales have shipped.

Devin
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Mine was in my mailbox today!
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I just read this and it's brilliant. My only problem is how do I go about practicing this. Someone please invite me to your party!
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On 2011-06-21 07:12, slyhand wrote:
I just read this and it's brilliant. My only problem is how do I go about practicing this. Someone please invite me to your party!

If you have at least 3 family members, try it on them.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Devin,

I read through it last night.

Ingenious!

I also PM'd you.
westo
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of westo
I have it Devin. Many thanks
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I'm glad to see the oversea shipments are getting there very fast.

Devin
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Wow! Talk about influence Devin.

All of us Canadians have to currently endure a Canada Post strike and then you come along with Fourtold.
Right away the Canadian Government starts a ”back to work legislation” to get all the postal workers back delivering your latest production.

Now that’s what I call influence.

Well done Devin!

(BTW. How are you on Tax Reform? )
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Devin, is providing me with one dozen units in advance for creating the Graphics. They will go fast so order now, before they are gone. They should start shipping tomorrow. Oh, just f.y.i. all orders totaling $50.00 or more get free 1st class shipping. Just select the first class shipping option when checking out. http://www.nexusmagicstore.com/four-told-devin-knight1.html
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Wizard Of Wonders
View Profile
New user
Europe
61 Posts

Profile of Wizard Of Wonders
Got mine in the post today. A very nice piece of mind work indeed! Clever, simple, packs flat but could play big on any size stage and it comes with a crystal clear explanation leaving nothing to chance, well done Devin!!
So this is magic!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
This is a keeper - something that you will actually use in your show. I have never done any mentalism, but decided to give this a try afer seeing the "teaser". Wow, this is pure genious! I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I was able to do this after reading it over a couple of times. Everything is so logical. I performed it for the first time in front of my magic club members, and pulled it off without a hitch. A comment from one of the magicians in attendance: "whatever you did, the method certainly wasn't obvious". This is the best "packs flat - plays big" effect of the year.

Jim
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
OK, but I hate using ESP symbols. Can I use another presentation such as names of cities
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2011-06-27 16:20, takeachance wrote:
OK, but I hate using ESP symbols. Can I use another presentation such as names of cities

Yeah, just make them look like esp cards.

JC
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Ha, lol, I see you are in a mischievous mood today John
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2011-06-27 17:07, takeachance wrote:
Ha, lol, I see you are in a mischievous mood today John

tac,

I don't get to spend a lot of time here anymore so when I do I need to make the most of my talents.

No, you don't have to use ESP cards. But you will need to retrofit.

JC
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2619 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
As I write this Devin is putting the finishing touches on an addendum that will enable the performer to correctly identify the symbol each of the four participants is thinking of with only 2 calls instead of the three described/required in the method as originally written. With this improvement you will only need to make the third call under a certain (and statistically least likely) situation, taking the effect to an even higher and more baffling level.

BTW he assures me that everyone who has purchased the original version will also receive the addendum and, of course, it will be included with any new orders shipped.
Dick Christian
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Very good, thanks!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Sweet!!

Steve
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I will be sending everyone who bought this an addendum. I have developed a NEW method that works completely different from the first method.

NO SYMBOLS are called out!....only one call and that is two colors and yet you get all 4 symbols thought of with NO QUESTIONS.

Entirely different from the original method and is not based on the earlier Al Mann work. This is a breakthrough since it doesn't use the 1,2,4 system, mentalists will be dumbfounded. NO THIRD CALL is needed in my new method. To the audience you do only one call of two colors!

Devin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Four Told by Devin Knight: A Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL