The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic In The Rockies 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
September 8-11, 2011

Magic In The Rockies, Fort Collins CO
This in my opinion is the best convention in the USA. Not the biggest, not the most expensive, but certainly the most fun, best learning experience, and where you feel the most welcomed, and "included". David Goodsell asked me that question this past September and that is what I told him. He and Jann had their reasons but he wanted to know why I always say the same thing. It is the best. And so many top performers agree and show up just to be there, hang, and share, the way the conventions used to be. More performances take place in the bar and lobby than most conventions have on the schedule. Add to that the hospitality and welcome you get for the registration fee, and it adds up to a magical combination you just have to do once in your life. (this is Craig Dickson writing this, and you know how many conventions we have performed at, helped organize, and attend - this is our favorite in the USA bar none) Don’t miss this one or put it off another year, and plan to stay a few extra days, the Rockies are just one of the most beautiful places to explore and experience. Make your plans now, join us. Full info at

http://www.MagicInTheRockies.org
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea And it in my Backyard ( Just about) And I will have a dealers table up there agen this year! So agen I will see you there Craig! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
I attended for the first time in 2010, and I loved it.
Everything Craig has said is true.
I look forward to it again.
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Tod, glad you loved it. Anyone I have told to go and did, has come back with the same response. We have been literally to hundreds of conventions around this country, and this is still the best hands down. Dave, it is always great to spend time with you, as the song says "see you in September". Joanne and I look forward to it.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Thanks Craig,
I will have some new stuff! ( WOW who have thought!!!:) )
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Looking forward to this one again. Incredible value and excellent talent!

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic In The Rockies 2011 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL