The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Handmade bizarre projects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
I am handmaking gaff fetuses out of latex and putting them in jars for the mystery performer or collector of the strange. They are PK'ed and respond to PK rings and block magnets through a table (like on a knee strap)

Here is a link to an album that features them, please note I only have ONE of the 'earthworms' jar, but several of the smaller jar. The size of the 'fetus' is roughly the same in each case

http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168......bizarre/

I am selling a few copies of my new effect, vision of new orleans. They will be limited edition, as I only have about 20 of the wooden crosses, unless I can find replacements

The performer introduces a strange trinket he brought back from New Orleans. He also shows a leather envelope and some tarot cards that came with the strange idol. The spectator chooses one card for him/herself, one for the magi and gives on to Baron Samedi, the Loa of the idol. The performer reveals an inscription that proves they were influenced all along by the Baron

http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac168......Orleans/

Please note: the cards no longer come laminated, as they looked 'too new', now they are on aged card stock in the leather envelope instead. The first few people who saw them suggested I change that
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
Really cool stuff, it gets better and better.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Well done Lauren .
E.O.I
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
These will probably be the last things I make for some time (although I do have some Egyptian themed effects that I havent announced). The way the economy is, my effects just arent selling, and I can't afford to spend out on materials and protoypes, not to be able to sell the finished product. I might even take a break from creating for a year or so and see if the economy picks up then
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Handmade bizarre projects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL