The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Diffused by SM Productionz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
Hi Will, your point of view in magic is very inspiring. After reading your post, I made a gimmick card this morning that involves a duplicate. Can't be signed like yours, but the 'going in' looks the same. It still looks obvious to me and I didn't think it would work. Tried it in Starbucks just two hours ago to see what turns out. The reaction is amazing. The lady there screamed to her friends that she saw the card going into the case. It was a strong effect even without the signature. I am sure with the signature it'll be even better. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I've sent you a pm about your Infinity ring. It'd be great if you could get back to me.

Huss
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
HusssKarson: thanks for sharing your experience, it sounds good. But I still can't see this working because I believe that they will see the edges of the gimmick on the box if you perform it in their hands. It's still obvious in my opinion.
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
I couldn't believe it worked myself! For the one that I made, I actually think it's more invisible in spectator's hand and that's how I did it. The depth of cupped hands hides the edge. But still, I am very surprise how this went. The flip is way to obvious to my own eyes.
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Too bad the video doesn't work anymore Smile
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Anyone gotta link to see this?
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
Hey guys,

seems like they re-uploaded it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkdE0w_I9......eo_title
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
cinful823
View Profile
New user
England, UK
76 Posts

Profile of cinful823
I thought they have posted a new video, anyway, thanks Black!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Diffused by SM Productionz (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL