The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Whisper by Ken Dyne (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Seethings
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of Seethings
AS far as I know, Al Mann was the first to came up with the effect that mindpunisher mentioned. You can find it in his booklet "Phantom Voices".
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Is it still in your show?

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Mar 13, 2014, BMWGuy wrote:
Yeah Ive had it for a long time now, and I have used it both for close-up and stage.....brilliant!
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Let me whisper in your ear.. "this Dyne thing is very bad stuff hyped up to the sky and priced as a one-way trip to mars !!" Smile
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2655 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2015, PsiDroid wrote:
Let me whisper in your ear.. "this Dyne thing is very bad stuff hyped up to the sky and priced as a one-way trip to mars !!" Smile

I would not say it's "very bad stuff." To the contrary, I think it's a neat idea. I do question whether it was worthy of the pricey limited edition treatment, though. I also wonder why nowhere in the book any reference was made to Derren Brown's "Be a Mind Reader for 10p," which "Whisper" seems so reminiscent of.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2015, Mind Guerrilla wrote:

I also wonder why nowhere in the book any reference was made to Derren Brown's "Be a Mind Reader for 10p," which "Whisper" seems so reminiscent of.

Uhhmmm. lets see.. to keep all the merit for this "invention" to himself ?? :
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Whisper by Ken Dyne (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL