The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Four Told - What mind reading should look like (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..15~16~17 [Next]
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Oh well!
That's OK then.


Steve
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Quote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-17 02:00, aussiemagic wrote:
No, only a few people overseas who are well respected on the Café got a PDF...

Devin

Did Eshla get a copy?

Since Eshla has already declared it "overhyped" and thus implied that he knows how it's done he probably won't be buying it . . . and I were Devin I wouldn't sell it to him -- but then of course Devin is a nice guy . . . and I'm an ornery s.o.b.
Dick Christian
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-17 02:00, aussiemagic wrote:
No, only a few people overseas who are well respected on the Café got a PDF...

Devin

Did Eshla get a copy?

Since Eshla has already declared it "overhyped" and thus implied that he knows how it's done he probably won't be buying it . . . and I were Devin I wouldn't sell it to him -- but then of course Devin is a nice guy . . . and I'm an ornery s.o.b.

Eshla did not get a copy and probably won't.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2085 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Quote:
On 2011-06-17 09:01, Dick Christian wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-16 23:26, yachanin wrote:
Hi All,

I concur with Steve's view. If this were Salem, Massachusetts in 1692, they would surely burn you after seeing you perform "Four Told."

Regards, Steve


More likely that you would have been hanged. No witches have ever been burned at the stake in the US. All but one of the Salem witches condemned to death were hanged, the other was crushed. That some of the Salem witches were burned, as was common in Europe, is a common misconception.


Hi Dick,

Yes, but I thought they might make an exception in this case and get out the torches, rather than simply hanging Smile

Regards, Steve
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Quote:
On 2011-06-17 10:24, yachanin wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-17 09:01, Dick Christian wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-16 23:26, yachanin wrote:
Hi All,

I concur with Steve's view. If this were Salem, Massachusetts in 1692, they would surely burn you after seeing you perform "Four Told."

Regards, Steve


More likely that you would have been hanged. No witches have ever been burned at the stake in the US. All but one of the Salem witches condemned to death were hanged, the other was crushed. That some of the Salem witches were burned, as was common in Europe, is a common misconception.


Hi Dick,

Yes, but I thought they might make an exception in this case and get out the torches, rather than simply hanging Smile

Regards, Steve


Steve,

You're probably right.

Dick
Dick Christian
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Okay, I've just clicked the PAY button. I have some of Devin's effects, some I love and some just aren't me. This I'm sure I'll love.

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein






FACEBOOK
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
As many of you know, Greg Arce no longer posts on the Café but his opinion is highly respected. He sent me this quote and told me I could us it in any advertising:
Quote:
Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!! ****ing Brilliant!!! I never thought it would work this easily. ****ing Brilliant!!!
Great ****ing stuff!!!!
Greg Arce
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
May I ask this...Can all four specs , pick the same symbol ? Or, does each spec pick a different symbol?
In a real world situation,it would seem some can choose the same symbol at same time.

Thanks,
-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Yes, all four can pick the same symbol and when it happens you not only reveal it but tell you projected it all to them. This is proved by showing a single prediction card that is in full view before they reveal the symbols.

There are no restrictions. Everyone is just told to think, they could all be thinking of the same symbol or all different ones. It makes no difference as you can reveal everything 100% with no questions or chance of failure.

Devin
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Devin,
Sounds Great !!!

Thanks,
Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Ordered. Can't wait to receive this.
AND Devin ships FREE to New Zealand!
Thanks!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On 2011-06-17 21:15, quicknotist wrote:
Ordered. Can't wait to receive this.
AND Devin ships FREE to New Zealand!
Thanks!


I ship FREE anywhere in the world.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Devin offers EXCELLENT customer service!!
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Here is the final video with the latest graphics by Jason Ring. All other videos have been deleted.
If you haven't seen the video as there is no link in this thread, then please take a look.

For Slower Computers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNFIrqex94


High Quality Video for Faster Computers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ODzZ-guN18

BTW, the first printing of the chart is almost sold out. If you want one, then I suggest grabbing it now as it will take a while for the company to do a new production of the plastic ESP chart.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Got it, really like it. The thinking and subtleties Devin has included really makes this strong. I love routines that are clean, logical and well thought out. Can't wait to try it out.
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Devin was kind enough to send me the pdf ahead of the card. The method was as I had suspected and hoped. This is very clever and well thought through. I've just purchased some Piatnik Jumbo ESP cards so I can do this on stage. Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for bringing this to the community Devin.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein






FACEBOOK
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've just made myself a mini-version, got a copy on my phone for impromptu, and one for my wallet...
I've asked to be banned
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Quote:
On 2011-06-20 16:45, IAIN wrote:
I've just made myself a mini-version, got a copy on my phone for impromptu, and one for my wallet...


OOOOH! Nice idea Iain, hope you don't mind if I do that too.

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein






FACEBOOK
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If you don't mind waiting til tomorrow derek, I'll send you the jpg if you'd like?
I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12325 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2011-06-20 17:28, IAIN wrote:
If you don't mind waiting til tomorrow derek, I'll send you the jpg if you'd like?


Ok I can wait too. Smile

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Four Told - What mind reading should look like (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..15~16~17 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL