The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Four Told - What mind reading should look like (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17 [Next]
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I have them in stock right now and can ship same day. It will be at least 2 weeks before the dealers have them again.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1583 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
You won't regret it. Devin Knight has really devised a Classic with FT.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Hope some day your creative mind can come up with a strolling version Devin. Smile
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Jason Ring and myself have developed a strolling version and it will be released in the fall. Sorry we're hush hush about it for now.

Quote:
On 2011-08-17 18:55, Decomposed wrote:
Hope some day your creative mind can come up with a strolling version Devin. Smile
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2371 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
As I have said before this is one of those effects that the more you perform it the more natural it becomes which in turn makes it more of a masterpiece!

Good magic to all,

Eric
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2011-08-17 23:14, Devin Knight wrote:
Jason Ring and myself have developed a strolling version and it will be released in the fall. Sorry we're hush hush about it for now.

Quote:
On 2011-08-17 18:55, Decomposed wrote:

Good news!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3642 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Performed this at the Kentucky State Fair yesterday, and it was one of the best received effects in my show. All four people closed their eyes during the first suggestion, and my first thoght was "Devin was right"! This routine is really STRONG.

Doing it again tomorrow,

Jim
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On 2011-08-19 12:37, jimhlou wrote:
Performed this at the Kentucky State Fair yesterday, and it was one of the best received effects in my show. All four people closed their eyes during the first suggestion, and my first thoght was "Devin was right"! This routine is really STRONG.

Doing it again tomorrow,

Jim

Jim, glad to hear of your success. More and more people are verifying this is really strong and not obvious as some nay sayers want to to say. The real test is real world conditions and this effect has proven time and time again to be a show stopper.

Devin
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Devin is the man!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Devin let out a hint of what's to come. If you like Four Told Then you will like this version coming out soon. This will be a extremely impromptu version in virtually any condition with an additional surprise... More to come! Smile
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
All the new releases coming for Four Told...do we need to buy four Told first and then the upcoming releases ?

Looking forward to Tarot release !

Is the up coming releases,coming out with Four Told included in package ? Or,are the new releases sold as add on ?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On 2011-08-19 23:36, Godzilla wrote:
All the new releases coming for Four Told...do we need to buy four Told first and then the upcoming releases ?

Looking forward to Tarot release !

Is the up coming releases,coming out with Four Told included in package ? Or,are the new releases sold as add on ?

These are not add-ons and are not included with Four Told. They are different versions and will be sold separately. The tarot version doesn't require you buy the original four tour. Many people will want the complete series are each can be used for repeat shows and will look entirely different to the audience.

Devin
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Devin, thanks for explaining !

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2371 Posts

How many will be in the series? As you all know I really really like Four Told.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The tarot card version will be explained in my lectures notes and in a new book coming out this year. The alternative version will include both a stage and strolling version. I am not going to say much about the new version. You will want both four told and the new version for repeat shows. The new version does not use ESP symbols.

Devin
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2371 Posts

Thanks Devin. This sounds great as well.

Good magic to all,

Eric
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Just an FYI I made a count tonight of inventory I found one Four Told left in stock.
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6946 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow!

I like the sound of this! I've just read this last page. Looks like I gotta bit of reading to do, LOL!

Doug
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
I bought this and I really think that the method is obvious, easy reverse engineering .
Sir. Mind Reader
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Sir. Mind Reader
Same was said by others in this thread I believe - but after thinking about it some they changed their mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Four Told - What mind reading should look like (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL