The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Four Told - What mind reading should look like (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I don't see how the "tarot edition" can be reversed engineered. There are just too many cards -almost all of them- with people and animals depicted. You reveal this fact during preliminary talk. Spectator shuffles deck, cards are mixed. Where would one begin to figure out the method?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2371 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
So far not a single person has reverse engineered this on me. No one. Not a single person.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Is the tarot method, as outstanding as Four Told ?

Thanks,

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On 2011-09-20 00:22, Godzilla wrote:
Is the tarot method, as outstanding as Four Told ?

Thanks,

-G

IMHO much better, virtually impossible to reverse engineer, as almost every card in the tarot deck have people and animals on them. There are NO COLOR calls. You just get impressions of people and animals which encompasses the majority of the deck. The method if far more advanced and subtle than four told.

Devin
Sir. Mind Reader
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Sir. Mind Reader
Have you performed it yet Rick?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12313 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2011-09-19 20:10, rickhypno wrote:
I bought this and I really think that the method is obvious, easy reverse engineering .

how many times have you performed it .. and not on relatives.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Okey-Dokey...Tarot purchased !

If Rick can reverse...I am sure it will work for me! Smile

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Quote:
On 2011-09-20 08:31, johncesta wrote:
Quote:
I bought this and I really think that the method is obvious, easy reverse engineering .

how many times have you performed it .. and not on relatives.

3 times, friends and my school.

The amount of attack is unbelievable, I have my opinion and you attack me because my opinion is different that yours.
Lost in Thought
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of Lost in Thought
Quote:
The amount of attack is unbelievable, I have my opinion and you attack me because my opinion is different that yours.

No.

When you express opinions such as the following on Ultracinese:

Quote:
On 2011-09-17 13:33, rickhypno wrote:
I don't get why everyone got so excited about this, I prefer hypnosis and mindreading.

It doesn't read as if it's just your opinion or point of view, it reads as though the writer believes their opinion to be of more value than the reader. This is arrogance.

A lack of any real performance experience renders most opinions of this nature invalid to begin with. Couple this with the implied arrogance above, and you come across as an irritant at best. You're hardly alone in this, this happens all the time.

Now, Penny isn't the nicest or friendliest place in the world to begin with, but you'd be far better served by listening rather than talking. By all means make suggestions, ask questions and express opinions, but picking fights and writing aggressive nonsense really won't encourage anyone to help you.
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Quote:

I think you are attacked because of your unwavering adoration of a certain circle of performers AND because you've said some very usual things.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Nothing against mr. Knight, I have his "gyrater" and I love it, but this not this one.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6946 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2011-09-20 00:18, The great Gumbini wrote:
So far not a single person has reverse engineered this on me. No one. Not a single person.
Eric

As I suspected. In radio sales they used to say, "Some will, some won't, so what?" You still continue! I think reading this topic makes my mind up. This is one to purchase. I am not a performing mentalist. I can see, however, this being a reputation maker.

As far as back-engineering, there will always be these types. Audience management may help you avoid them. Thanks for this topic guys! Smile

Doug
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Four Told - Smart Device Edition is out in two weeks: Active Discussion: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&13

Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
m1735h
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of m1735h
Just wondering what the difference is between Four Told 1, smart phone edition and 2. I was going to buy the smart phone edition until I noticed 2 comes with the phone kit.

Am I right in thinking it is the smart phone edition and 1 combined but with the modern images?
Grampa Wizard
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Grampa Wizard
Performed this at our club's Christmas dinner, and folks loved it. I used Knight's latest version of "scoring" (to my mind, the best method). And I found a way to make my notes without writing anything down. I doodle when no one is closing eyes and then avoid writing when they are. While eyes are closed I make "notes" in a sneaky manner. Here's how: On my clipboard I have a piece of foam core the size of the paper. I score by making indentations at the edge of the paper with my thumbnail. The soft foam core allows me to make a clearly visible (to me) mark and no one sees me do it. I write with the pencil only when "nothing is going on." Anybody who has this should be able to figure out what I mean.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Nice work Grampa.

Steve
WitchesHat
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of WitchesHat
I was wondering, can this method be altered to include more images (6 or 12 images in this case) or is five the maximum?
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I reviewed this at my blog today
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
TonyBrand
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago, IL
490 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Hi Adam,

Just wanted to say excellent job on your blog. I've enjoyed your last few reviews and found them to be very informative. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Tony
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1258 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Thanks Tony, glad you like it, I know some of the products are a little older than some but that's kind of the point. To be able to give actual thoughts on items rather than just skimming through it once.
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Four Told - What mind reading should look like (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL