The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » MANNerisms - by Jheff from MPotMind (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/mannerisms.htm

any questions - please ask...

its an interesting envelope to describe - I can be open/honest and tell you that the envelope cannot be examined during/middle of the performance...and its not a multiple-out envelope...

it lets you perform a very clean Q&A, a multiple design dupe revelation, and something based on Wolf Messing. Can be used close up, parlour and stage. Only two envelopes ever in play, no 3rd envelope at any time. Can be done standing up/with or without a table. Any sized envelope used too.

Two different explanations for two different methods. All handlings use two regular looking envelopes of any size. Very clean and bold. No pre-show, no dual reality, no stooges of any kind, no imp devices needed, no stealing of "things". All straight forward with black and white photos included.

3 routines, advanced and bold handlings included. Based on an Al Mann work (well, one method is). Permission and credits to the correct people, and even an email conversation including Thomas from PLbs.

Look at "price advice" thread in Inner Thoughts for more info/quotes (from Ben Harris, Greg Arce and Bob Cassidy). Simple, effective, cheap to make, and very easy to use.

Cheers
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Would have helped if I gave the correct link...

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/mannerisms.html
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Been reviewed now!
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » MANNerisms - by Jheff from MPotMind (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL