The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rich Hill Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Rich is awesome and his stuff always looks gorgeous. I pulled my Tilted Crystal off the internet years ago as soon as I saw Rich's Crystal Casket. That thing is beautiful!

*PLUG

For those who know his stuff and want to be the first to have it, there are renderings of my Squished Thru illusion on Rich's website. With a builder like Rich, you know it'll look fantastic once it's been built!

http://www.richhillsillusionshop.com/squishedthru.htm

*UNPLUG*
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
What kind of finish does he use on his props? Paint? Formica??
kkentert
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of kkentert
I've seen him use both- Usually a durable laminate.

Thom Rubino is also an amazing builder.
amazingcarrington
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of amazingcarrington
I just want to add my 2 cents (actually more with inflation) to the aforementioned compliments about Rich Hill.

My wife and I did two stage shows last weekend and I was once again reminded of the need for good tables. I ended up purchasing 3 of Rich's "The Table the World Awaited".

They arrived yesterday. Wow!!! I had high expectations.....but these tables are so beautiful they ended up exceeding my expectations. The workmanship is outstanding. They are solid, easy to set up or break down (literally in seconds), roll easily as they have excellent casters,
and above all they are absolutely stunning.

When I unpacked them my immediate thought was "wow....these are going to really add to the elegance of our classical music magic show".

I realize that purchasing new illusions is always fun but when you are out performing, you realize the importance of the tables that hold your illusions. They are an investment. If you are giving any thought to upgrading your show, definitely check Rich's new line of tables. You'll be delighted.

Kudos Rich.....thanks for your outstanding work.

Michael
http://www.magicofmusic.com
illusiontech
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
210 Posts

Profile of illusiontech
As some of you may know, I am Thom Rubino's business partner. I have worked with almost every builder's props. Rich Hill does VERY nice work. I briefly worked with Michael Turco's show here in Vegas and had the opportunity to see Rich's props in action. As a tech, I would work with them again in a second!

Vinny
DavidThomas
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of DavidThomas
Rich builds terrific props!!
David Thomas
TheWorldofMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rich Hill Illusions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL