The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Where to buy?! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blake Alexander
View Profile
New user
Chicago
65 Posts

Profile of Blake Alexander
Hey all you dove masters, I need some help finding where to buy doves. I have 4 already but they are getting quite old and majority of them I did not have when they were young. The bird farm where I got them from is no longer selling livestock so I would like to find a place where I can purchase them somewhat young for training. Thanks
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5169 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Blake, I'm not sure exactly wehere you're located but I'm assuming it's in the Illinois area. If so, here's a short list of some breeders in that area. Not all deal with doves but they may be able to lead you in the right direction. Also, you might want to contact some magicians in your area that work with doves.

Ara inc.
216 7th st
Rockford, IL 61104
815 967-0153 & 815 298-2003

A Perfect Parrot pet shop
Oregon, IL 61061
815-732-2287

BirdManiacs
CHICAGO, IL 60631
773-715-5290

L&M Exotics
Carrollton, IL 62016
1-888-585-1280

Glancy's Beak squad Aviary
Zeigler, IL 62999
618-596-6507

Painted Wings Aviary
Arrowsmith, IL 61722

WrightAvian
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL

Birdman of America
glenview, IL 60026
847-609-4090

Logans Little Wings
White Hall , IL 62092
217-691-1849
Where the magic begins
Blake Alexander
View Profile
New user
Chicago
65 Posts

Thanks a lot
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
I just sent 4 of my new young ones to the farm at Alan's home, 4 young ones. I bet Alan has a few real young ones for sale. He is in Tulsa Okla. You might put a search out here in the chat room. Alan if you read this you may chime in.
Blake Alexander
View Profile
New user
Chicago
65 Posts

Can you pm me any contact info for him?
igr8mgkman
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of igr8mgkman
In the California area you could try Magnolia Bird Farm.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Ok guys, My bird farm man Alan Hogan has had his computer crash, but I can contact him by phone, when he gets the computer back up I will send his e-mail address for you Blake, Sorry for the delay with this, In 2 weeks I will be taking 2 more doves out to the farm. he sells, and ships them in the proper containers.
Libis
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Libis
George Schutt has some of the best quality/most beautiful doves in the country, but they are basically wild when you get them. So that would take you some time. Their babies are great, though--the baby birds I'm working with/trying to train right now are out of a hen I bought from him.

http://www.dovepage.com/buy/george-schutt/index.html
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." J.R.R. Tolkien
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Where to buy?! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL