We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Industrial Revelation" from Jamie D. Grant (56 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..17..31..45..59..70~71~72~73~74..83..91..99..107..115..116~117~118 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10636 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-11-16 14:20, Jamie D. Grant wrote:
The contest has ended and the winner is...

Lol. Okay, I really hope all of you trust me to be a trusting, honest, and truthful friend, because if you don't- you're surely going to accuse me of fixing this contest. The winner is someone who has been such an amazing poster on this thread- advice, wonderful comments, photos, videos, and more. And I guess, to be honest, a little part of me was secretly hoping the Random Generator would pick him (mind control?! Hmmm) to win it, lol.

But, there's a part of me that wanted everyone to win, actually! And that's what's truly amazing about building a community- even if it is online. I mean, here I am, way up here in Vancouver, Canada and I'm giving away some art to people who, for the most part, I've never met and who are from all over the world! Not only that, but to people who I feel have become friends. It's an amazing world we live in. Thank you all for making this year so truly special for me. The fact that I can look at your pictures and videos and see the joy you're bringing your friends and falimies with your IRs and that I, in a small way, helped facilitate absolutely makes my year.

When I asked everyone to "Send Wonder", I had no idea how amazing it would be.

saysold1, please send me your address! I hope you have some space on your wall and a spot on your shelf!

Your pal,

jamie
http://www.SendWonder.com

That is sooooooooooo awesome!

Thanks so much Jamie. You and all the folks here know how big a fan I am of not only Industrial Revelation - but also of Jamie's entire "good Karma" philosophy. It adds a lot to the magic community and even more to the way that I see myself in trying to send wonder to others.

I plan to give this one of a kind "Anything Is Possible Bottle" to my 12 year old daughter Tira to put proudly on her desk.

She has been texting me from school all day today (seriously!) asking about the contest!

That is the kind of innate enthusiasm and passion that we should have in our life and in our work, and is an example to me daily - that childlike sense of wonder.

Thanks again Jamie! Keep on creating my friend.

(And hope Luca gets his IR very soon - maybe he can send in a video too - molte gratzie)
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10636 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-11-16 14:41, puggo wrote:
Well done Saysold1 / Brett

Well deserved

Charlie

Thanks Charlie Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I can't think of a guy (other than me) that I would rather see win this incredible prize.

Congratulations Brett! I have one of Jamie's Red Bike AIP bottles and think it is IMPOSSIBLE.

Everyone on this thread has been so nice and helpful. What a great group of people. I wish all the people in the World could be like all of you!

Thanks,
Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
OK Jamie - who really won... Brett? Or his daughter? Smile

Thanks!

Jim
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Ha, it was Brett. I actually laughed out loud when he was chosen. Good times.

Oh, and this might seem like a crazy question, but I'd love to take a poll:

How many Café members have an Industrial Revelation for themselves?

So many have gone out the door and I've been curious as to how many are actually going to Café pals...
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Ha jamie
have you got any more alsome
mind blowing effects on the work bench?
todd
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5542 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I've got one Jamie!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Jamie,
I would guess that 70% or more of your sales are the result of this thread.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10636 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-11-16 22:31, Sammy J. wrote:
Jamie,
I would guess that 70% or more of your sales are the result of this thread.

Sammy

*AND your fantastic + very helpful posts Sammy Smile

(Actually all the posts have been darn helpful)
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
This thing is just that good.

Best trick of the year!

This has to be in the top 5 walk around tricks I have bought in the last 20 years!

Only problem I have is its way way to cheap! You should be charging double for this!!

When are you going to raise the prices!?! At the price it is every little kid in town can afford it. Double the price NOW!!
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Hey....congrats Brett! Well deserved and a nicer guy, er..daughter couldn't have deserved it better! Way to go my man! Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Lol, thanks for all the kind words gang! That's awesome! And, yeah, I know (and appreciate!) that probably almost all of my sales come from here- but that doesn't necessarily mean I know who they are (they might not have posted, for example) and I'd love to know who everyone is! There might even be a secret reason for me doing so... (VIP List?). So, let's see who we've got so far! (I'll only list the people who post and give me their permission):

How many Café members have an Industrial Revelation?

gaffed
JAMIE D. GRANT
Kevinr
puggo
Sammy J.
saysold1
Wizard of Oz
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10636 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Brett B

(This should keep IR going for at least 50 more thread pages lol)
viler
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of viler
My first post in this thread.
I'm glad to say that I am a proud owner of one of these.

Vidar
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
I'm a very happy owner too jamie.
todd
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
+1
Hawkcormyr
View Profile
New user
Paris, France
52 Posts

Profile of Hawkcormyr
I'm a happy owner of IR too Smile
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
Jamie,

Mine just turned up today, this is a work of art and will be enjoyed here in the land downunder.

Thanks Mate
Phil
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
724 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Proud owner of Memory Forger #84601

Justin
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Good work Brett! another excellent selection by the Random Generator.

IR #11 has a permanent place in my bag. YAY!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Industrial Revelation" from Jamie D. Grant (56 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..17..31..45..59..70~71~72~73~74..83..91..99..107..115..116~117~118 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL