The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for rubber bands for morgan grav flipper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Does anyone know where I can get some spare bands for my morgan grav flipper here in the uk ? I don't have any spare so could do with some ..

Also whats the best size for morgans ?

Before anyone says use the search function, I have ! and it did not get me what I need.I am looking for the proper bands not bothered about making my own.

Thanks

Shaun
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
HenrikHyldig
View Profile
New user
From the land of Denmark I bring you
71 Posts

Profile of HenrikHyldig
I do not know how you can get them in UK but in Denmark you can buy in petshops, small rubber bands to put in the hair on small dog. I use Them for my flippers and other coin that needs rubberbands. They are strong and inexpensive,
-o- Henrik Hyldig -o-

()()
('.') < My magic bunny (Be careful! He bites)
(")(")
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Hi do you know the size to fit morgan dollars ..i have seen some on amazon for pets..Then I came back here and you posted about the same thing I was just looking at lol.

Thanks

Shaun
HenrikHyldig
View Profile
New user
From the land of Denmark I bring you
71 Posts

Profile of HenrikHyldig
I don't use morgan dollars my selv, but Danish 20 kroner and 5 kroner, the doghair rubberbands are the same size As the ones that Came with the coins from tango. I Think they Will fit a Morgan dollar, and make the flipper close tight. The Ones I use are 4.8 mm orthodontics "tru-force" they cost about 35 DKK so that would be about 3,5 £ for about 100-150 rubber bands
-o- Henrik Hyldig -o-

()()
('.') < My magic bunny (Be careful! He bites)
(")(")
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Quote:
On 2011-06-18 19:36, HenrikHyldig wrote:
I don't use morgan dollars my selv, but Danish 20 kroner and 5 kroner, the doghair rubberbands are the same size As the ones that Came with the coins from tango. I Think they Will fit a Morgan dollar, and make the flipper close tight. The Ones I use are 4.8 mm orthodontics "tru-force" they cost about 35 DKK so that would be about 3,5 £ for about 100-150 rubber bands

Thanks HenrikHyldig, I need the bands so that the coin opens via gravity will see if anyone else who has a morgan gravity flipper uses..

Shaun
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Orthodontist rubber bands. 6mm, medium weight.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Quote:
On 2011-06-19 00:34, Chessmann wrote:
Orthodontist rubber bands. 6mm, medium weight.

Thanks Chessman.. That was the info I needed Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for rubber bands for morgan grav flipper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL