The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » TTGF-O (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
730 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Hi All.

I was trying to decide if it would be better to get a Lassen TTGF-O or just a regular TT. Can you do regular TT routines with a TTGF? Do you feel the handling is any more difficult because you have to keep the flipper closed or hide the flipper side? I'm not sure I'd have the $ to get both the flipper and non-flipper parts made at the same time, though it'd be a bit of a hassle to do it later.

Thanks in advance.

- Frank
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Frank,
Yea I think you should be able to do all the reg. 3.T. stuff with it! All well as All the 3.T. G.F. Combo stuff! And also You can set one shell to the side And do all the Shell/Flipper combo stuff! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
That's what I am going to do. Get the TTGF-0 and another cut down magnetic coin so I could have both. Although not sure I would need it if the flipper would say closed when you wanted it to as David said. I'm assuming it would cost less than $100 for the extra magnetic coin.

Stevie D
-Stevie D
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Thinking About it you would need one of the shells on it to hold it closed! So the steal core in the shell would hold the magnetic in the flipper closed! After the shell is off it should work like a reg. G. Flipper!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » TTGF-O (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL