The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Cagigal blog on The Magic Broadcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
So, Steve Johnson of Grand Illusions in Sacramento California is the proud new owner of The Magic Broadcast, an all magic online radio site. He asked me to do some radio blogging for it and now there are a bunch of episodes up. Lots of it are about me documenting my time making Now and at the Hour into a film, teaching magic to acting interns and Marin Shakespeare company, designing FX for Marin Shakes and my trip to London! Where I visited Davenports. If you click on the link below and scroll down you'll find the episodes in downloadable form. (I also did an interview with Martin Macmillan from International Magic in London but that one isn't up yet. It should be up in the next week or so.) There are more radion blogs coming as I go about my magical adventures this Summer.

Okay, here ya go! Hope you like!

http://themagicbroadcast.com/

C
PS
I did the whole thing on Garage Band and I'm still learning but I'm having lots of fun! The music I use as bumps are by H.P. Mendoza, my best friend and director/producer of the film of Now and at the Hour.
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Cagigal blog on The Magic Broadcast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL