The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Abbott's Talent Content Aug 5 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WORK A MAGIC CONVENTION AS A PAID PERFORMER? ENTER THE CONTEST.

I've been booking magic conventions for over 40 years and I guarantee that over 1/2 of all the performers you have seen performing at a convention started out by entering a magic contest. The Abbott Gettogether Contest is unique in a number of ways.

First, some of the past winners. In the year 1977 the winners where Lance Burton, Jeff Hobson and Mac King..Even then you knew they had a life in magic.

Also, besides having a panel of qualified judges who will provide you with the scores they award, they also are around to talk with the contestants.

We have a People's Choice Award that is voted on by those in the audience. So, you get a score based on your magical ability and how much the audience enjoyed your act.

Now, for the money. The People Choice Award is worth $500. First Place is $300. Second Place is $200. and Third Place is $100. The People Choice Award winner also has a chance to appear on the Matinee for another $100.

The number of spaces are limited, so call Abbott's (269 432 3235) for a contest form or enter on our webpage
http://www.magicgettogether.com

Who knows,maybe some day I'll be lucky enough to book you for a convention.

Hank Moorehouse, Show Producer, Abbott Gettogether
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Abbott's Talent Content Aug 5 2011 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL