The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Real telepathy (book) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Hi,

(I've already posted this subject on "Latest and greatest", so please moderators feel free to delete it if you think it is more appropriate to find it here!)

Just to let you know that (for those of you who speak French) a new release has just come out! Here is the translated description of the effect:

“If real telepathy existed, it would look like this! "Telepathie reelle", written by Patrick Froment, is one of the purest divination effects that could be done in mentalism. This text, only limited released a few years ago, stayed very secret and has not been shared for a long time. If you want to perform an unbelievable telepathy experiment and let the spectator the impression that you could have entered in his mind, or if you want to add an impromptu mentalism effect (you can do it with nothing, when you want, where you want), with just a paper and a pen…) to you repertoire, this book is for you!”

You can even do this effect while not in the room (on internet, by phone…). You never see the drawing, but you know it It’s one of the best mentalism effect I’ve ever seen.

You can find it here (only sold in France and in French at the moment…) http://www.marchanddetrucs.com/magasin-d......re-.html
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2011-06-20 11:39, doriancaudal wrote:
You can even do this effect while not in the room (on internet, by phone…). You never see the drawing, but you know it It’s one of the best mentalism effect I’ve ever seen.

What's you background?
what do you know about mentalism?
what have you already seen?
lol
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2011-06-20 14:32, parmenion wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-20 11:39, doriancaudal wrote:

What's you background?
what do you know about mentalism?
what have you already seen?
lol

Why those questions? Of course I know things about mentalism, otherwise I would not post about this book...
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I think (could be wrong) that the question was related to you saying it's one of the best mentalism effects you've seen.

If you are new to mentalism you may not have seen a lot.
In which case "one of the best you'veseen might not mean much.

Whereas if you are very experienced then the recomendation would hold more sway.

I think it was an attempt to gauge what you are comparing this with.

As I say I could be wrong.
And I'm sure no offence was intended.

steve
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Ok, thanks for this clarification steveline Smile
I am not quite new to mentalism, but do not know everything either... I am in the "middle". I have read mentalism "classics" but a lot more people on this forum know much better than me I suppose...

So I change my sentence by saying: "It's a very good, very pure, organic, strong mentalism effect"
rico24
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rico24
Patrick Froment is a great french mentalist thinker.
He was a M***n M***a member, for those who are aware of this group.
He is in mentalism for more than 20 years and is respected by many.
I've first heard about this routine maybe 10 years ago, those who had it said that it was really good but didn't want to go further to keep it for them.
so now this routine is again in print.
Some magicians told that the method wasn't like everything published.
Now I don't know if it has been told 17 years ago(when Patrick published the routine for the first time) or if it's always true actually.
In France this routine for the few who were aware of it, was concidered like something precious.

Ok I need to admit that I like Patrick work, and I wish him the best.
Now I'm like many, curious as I don't own it, but I'm sure that we'll have some reviews soon as it looks like they sell the book quicker than they print it.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
This method is wonderful: the drawing can even be thought-of only, no need to draw, just thinking, and you can reveal what the spectator is thinking of. The method is devious, and it seems like real telepathy for the spectator.
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
I don't buy French I'm afraid.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2011-09-23 01:29, Davit Sicseek wrote:
I don't buy French I'm afraid.

I can say you that you will want to learn french just to know this method Smile
rico24
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rico24
For me there one strong bad point to this effect.
It has been published.

Hey! Why are you afraid Davit?
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
I know it might sound irrational to some people; but I hold the honest belief that there is an organized plot by powerful french forces to linguistically colonize the English speaking peoples of the world. I see it every time I go to France.
rico24
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rico24
Is it a polite way to tell that most french people aren't able to give a correct english response to a such simple question like: "how are you today?".
rico24
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rico24
If so, I need to admit that it sadly happens too much.

But back to the topic I liked this book, even I won't perform it often now that it has been published.(I'll keep it for some private situations, those who knows the working will certainly understand why)
But it's good food for thoughts.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2011-09-23 04:12, Davit Sicseek wrote:
I know it might sound irrational to some people; but I hold the honest belief that there is an organized plot by powerful french forces to linguistically colonize the English speaking peoples of the world. I see it every time I go to France.

Strange I've also the same feeling in Spain,China,Italy and lot of ****ing country where English are not their native language! Smile
What should we do Davit?
Invade these ****ing country and force them to have English as mother tongue?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Actually that's not the case. I've spent a lot of time in France, China and Italy. It's nearly impossible to practice your Chinese in China because everyone instantly says Hello in English and are more concerned in practicing their english and providing good service. Less so in Italy, but I have generally found people to be as accommodating as their abilities allow. In France it is the opposite, frequently fluent English speakers simply refuse to converse in English. I don't care to count the amount of dinner parties I have been to where it is KNOWN that everyone can speak English, but where some sat at the table cannot speak French. Yes repeatedly people insist on conducting conversations in French excluding the non-French speakers.

Gerard Depardue is one of the big ring leaders of this movement. I have heard that he has masonic links and frequently conspired with cultural marxists to colonize the English language and undermine the Anglo ethic of sweat, elbow grease, hard work and Hovis bread.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18806 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Zut alors!
NEW - the bear tear

20-25% OFF MOST THINGS
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/uncle90
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
THE ILLUMINATI OF BAVARIA????

Nobody expects the ILLUMINATI OF BAVARIA!!!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
enigmatic
View Profile
Regular user
France
174 Posts

Profile of enigmatic
I knew "Real Telepathy" 15 years ago (about). I own the first edition. At this time, I was a member of Mindon Mania (kind of secret circle of mentalist with very few members). Originally, a part of this routine come from Alain Gesbert, the founder (with Didier Chantôme) of this mentalist's circle.

But now, "Real Telepathy" is not so much interesting. Why ? Because it's published and all magicians know. It's really pity.
Real vision is the ability to see the invisible. (Jonathan Swift).

WWW.MAISON-HANTEE.COM
WWW.CHASSEURDEFANTOMES.COM
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Is there a thread reviewing this book?

thanks
gab
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of gab
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Real telepathy (book) (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL